Self-Introduction (fwd)

This message was bcc: to the list, but didn't seem to get thru ..

Friends of Vietnamese descent and interests. We obtained your email address
from a recent announcement broadcast and would appreciate a brief introduction
by you on your work and activity for the purposes of networking and establishing
resources for fellow members.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes,
Vn-Gblf Admins
<email>

Our apologies for those who consider this message to be unwanted solicitation.