Re: Frank Talk on Gay Stereotypes

I can't help but feel that you gentlemen are being overly critical.
Look around at the comments on the topic thus far. That certainly
illustrated much integrity, tolerance, and intelligence in the
community.

Hell, the role models, as I see, are here. Quite unexcitingly so,
and just damn ordinary just like any other community, ....