Re: Frank Talk on Gay Stereotypes

Well...the thread has gotten a bit out of hand...I share a signifant
portion of the blame, I suppose...although I still stand by my
statements since I think they were conjured up with as much rational
thought as I could muster up at the time...

Back to lurking I go...unless another interesting thread comes up...

-khoa (who's not asking you to agree with him, just that you think out
your opinions)...

"Every man is as Heaven made him, and sometimes a great deal worse."
-Cervantes

Khoa Nguyen
<email>
http://www.seattleu.edu/~kwa