Re: FW: Funny Letters to Dear Abby

> Great letters collection.  Can we have this section in this mailing list
> every month.  It'll be great.

I'm seriously thinking about seeking your collective advice on something
along the lines of "go+~ ro^'i to+ lo`ng" (surely I'm not in the texttile
business when it comes to my own "threads") ... but before I can put myself
to that proverbial "bu't sa ga` che^'t" risk, I probably need to sleep on
this matter some more before writing anything about it.

But first a clue -- nay, 2 clues: (1) compatibility/differences and how
they factor into considerations of a relationship, and (2) the ever so
dreaded issue of long distance interaction!  (I'll hold off on the ever
so touchy and explosive -- not to mention oft-debated, but to no happy
or satisfactory conclusion -- topic of interracial relationships. Let's
assume for now that it doesn't figure in this case).

Any volunteered Abbys here? :-)