Visibility Campaign

In the Summer 1996 edition of "living well news" there was an interesting
article about "Queer American Vietnamese Association".  For more information
call QAVA by phone at 415 575-3939 extension 360.

The Sexual Diversity Handbook has been translated and is accessible in
Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Tagalog and Vietnamese.  The purpose of the
handbook is to generate an open recognition and discussion of diverse
sexualities and HIV/AIDS in Asian and Pacific Islander communities. For more
information call Emily at 415 575-3939 extension 323.

Address:

living well project        No known email address
1841 Market Street
San Francisco CA 94103     Fax 415 575-3935

If anyone has the email or subscription information for the UN funded Aids
project in Vietnam, I would like to have it.

Lionel E. Mayrand
Complete Business Services               1 800-345-3829
1734 Divisadero Street                   1 800 Filetax
San Francisco CA 94115-3012		 1 415 202-8555

http://www.filetax.com                   1 415 921-2347 fax
1 800 374-1873 fax

You can get the same low telephone rates and call back service we use at
filetax.  Check this site for details http://freedomstarr.com/?MA1213999

We are ready to help with your taxes, accounting and payroll.

More links every three weeks.