Need info for research -Reply

Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 20:50:00 -0700
Subject: Need info for research -Reply

Meets West Foundation operates an orphanage and medical clinic near
Da Nang. My partner and I volunteered in the clinic for one month last
year and had an opportunity to visit the orphanage. They have 100
children there and really do a remarkable job with very limited resources.
Volunteers and visitors are very welcome. We will be returning to
Vietnam in December for a few weeks. Unfortunately, there will not be
enough time to volunteer on this trip, but we will pay a visit to the friends
we made in Da Nang.
The foundation has a web site that can easily be found through
Yahoo. The address in the US is listed below.

East Meets West Foundation
870 Market St. Suite 711
San Francisco, CA 94102

Email: <email>