DEC. 6 AGAIN

Subject: DEC. 6 AGAIN

Yes,  I did send the wrong message.  Sigh!  It's been a long day.

Ken Scott of Honolulu's PFLAG has noted that Bill Woods is promoting
his marriage bureau on the internet.  Bill is raising funds, which support
himself and his efforts.  None of Bill's funds support the legal fees of
the court case (or any of the other court costs).  Bill charges couples a
registration fee for "registering" them to marry someday.

So, Ken sent the attached message out to the internet.

So, for your information, if people ask you who might be willing to marry
them, please consider Ken's kind words of advice (at no charge).

Best regards,

Tom Ramsey

KEN SCOTT'S MESSAGE <email>

A couple of other resource options for anyone wanting to get married in
Hawaii (even though this is a little premature):

Metropolitan Community Church Hawaii will undoubtedly be happy to perform
your wedding.  Contact them directly at (808) 942-1027, or write to them at
P. O. Box 23334   Honolulu, HI  96823

The First Unitarian Church of Honolulu will also probably be happy to perform
weddings to same-gender couples, given their support of gay couples.  Contact
them at (808) 595-4047.

Also, Unity Church of Hawaii at (808) 735-4436.

And, PFLAG-O'ahu will be happy to help to.  Write to: PFLAG-O'ahu,
92-954 Makakilo Dr. #71 Makakilo, Hawaii  96707

If there's a particular denomination that you would like to see if they would
consent to marry you and your partner, let me know and I'll call around and
see if I can locate a church that will perform the services for you.  Also,
Joe Melillo and Pat Lagon, two of the plaintiffs in the same-gender marriage
case, have obtained ordination so that they can perform weddings once this is
finally settled.  If anyone's interested in talking to them about performing
a wedding, let me know and I'll find out how to get in touch with them.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like help with obtaining someone to perform
your wedding.  I'd be happy to help (no charge).  Hopefully the Supreme Court
will deal with the appeal quickly so we can get down to business!

Ken Scott
Honolulu, Hawaii