No Subject

Lo+`i no'i cha(?ng ma^'t tie^`n mua,
lu+.a lo+`i ma` no'i cho vu+`a lo`ng nhau.

(For the benefit of the non-Vietnamese readers:

And from my favorite character from my favorite book:

On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  Le langage est source
des malentendus.  (Le Petit Prince)

One can only see well with the heart.  Language is the
source of misunderstanding.  (The Little Prince -- even
though this line is first said by the Fox).

Peace and happiness to all,
Vinh

(who's still yearning for that one word ... in proper
Verdian style too ...

-- Un sol detto, l'universo,
di tu m'ami, un sol detto,
l'universo, per un detto ...
-- E ben, si, t'amo!

Heck, since I don't get to hear this from anyone, I'll
take the closest poor substitute for it next month from
the mouth of the big fat man Pavarotti then ... that is
if he's not going to cancel out at the last minute, but
then anyone else will do, what do I care when it's not
being said to me but to a whole houseful of 4000 at the
MET anyway! :-))