Hooray for Saturday!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Second Life Sailing Federation Forum Index -> SLSF Cup Committee
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pacifien Massiel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Hooray for Saturday! Reply with quote

So, yeah, I know I told you guys I had some conference thing I might be doing this Saturday, but turns out I'm not doing that. So I'll actually get to attend the match races and run the line and such.
Cybrid Keats

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: Hooray for Saturday! Reply with quote

Pacifien Massiel wrote:
So, yeah, I know I told you guys I had some conference thing I might be doing this Saturday, but turns out I'm not doing that. So I'll actually get to attend the match races and run the line and such.

Phew! Very Happy

Meanwhile, in another thread....

Pacifien Massiel wrote:
Thanks to Real Life... I quit. Everything. I'm sorry to everyone counting on me for various projects, but I quit.

Noo! I've only just met you, you entertainingly sarcastic sword weilding, rat munching kitty pirate! Seems that these two statements are mutually exclusive... or are you going to be there anyway?

Hopefully see you there, Cybrid
Theodore Polonsky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cybrid, I have no idea how to react to Pac's other post, so I'm going to choose to believe she'll be there today. If I'm wrong, though, do you feel comfortable running the line?

I'll try to be around by 11:30 or so.
Cybrid Keats

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theo, as you probably already know, Svar has said he can help, so I have no problem with running / helping to run the race line. But I reckon Pac it going to be there, yes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Second Life Sailing Federation Forum Index -> SLSF Cup Committee All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: