The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Boosting with Heart Island and the infinite power of love

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Energy/Boosting coaching
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heartwarrior
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Boosting with Heart Island and the infinite power of love Reply with quote

Boosting with Heart Island and the infinite power of love

Well first off I want to thank Lilly for inviting me to boost with her and the gals for being so great in answering questions and teaching me how to boost. Meaning I learned alot from these past chat sessions from them. I did some boosting in the earlier chats when they first started on another forum.

These chats teach us all how to get into contact with the heart centered energy which one needs in order to link up with that infinite pure heart energy that the universe via God (The Creator) has. It can take you to some amazing portals and parallel dimensions as well as make you more creative.

Most of these pure heart places can't be seen or felt in 3D by most humans. Only pure hearts meaning those in touch with the infinite love of the universal God force. No you don't need a spiritual broker to tell you it exists. I think of the word samadhi or one with all. It feels overwhelming as if the whole universe is flowing inside of you. The most peaceful feeling one can imagine. Guess seeing the most beautiful untouched pristine place on earth would be the visual equivalent. Which haven't seen but have felt. Some people see it and others are already visiting these parallel places. I think DB in one of his blogs mentioned about it being a place where all the devas reside. You can't come in unless you are in a pure heart way. Meaning you talk to God directly in a heart to heart and live it. Just waking up and telling God thank you for another beautiful day or maybe the food that you just ate. Just as long as you a have a daily link up with him and live it. It's acknowledging the infinite power of love which is God which is everything in all places 3D&4D.

We are just starting to boost with this pure heart energy from this dimension. Which by the way is called Heart Island.
Very appropiate with the energy you are using involves pure heart energy. Don't think we would have found it if our hearts weren't tuned to higher frequency of infinite love.

Forgot to add that when using this pure heart energy or linking up to it you are helping others known as service to God. Meaning you are using the infinite love source to bring balance. Be it to animals, mother earth, people, or to situations that are manipulative manmade dark heart circumstances. Via hurricanes, earthquakes, viruses, computer hackers, etc.

You know who does what. You just have to pay attention to what they say they are going to do. That's part of universal law. They have to tell you what they are going to do. Most people don't realize what it is. It's called the "News". Keep that in mind.

Another note to add in all this creative heart energy it's amazing how several people can just change stuff with that energy. When one of us is being attacked we can send heart energy for protection and healing and in a few short minutes you are healed no more pain. If one of our animals is sick we can send the heart energy to the animal and it will heal. Don't think we can't change stuff from happening globally. It's just that it never happens because we changed it from becoming reality.

Your minds eye (reminds me of daydreaming consciously) you link up with the emotion of heart centered infinte love. I guess you could say heart emotion drives the visual from 4d to 3d reality. Heart love for me is linking up with my animals hearts. The way they make you feel when they do something silly and so you just have to laugh. Animals are kids who never grow up meaning you are their caretakers 24/7. When you have that heart connection to animals seems you can't love them enough. There's always more to give. As well with children or your parents or who ever you truly love with all your heart meaning it's infinte and the Creator knows it's real because heart doesn't lie when it's pure. Meaning pure love.

Ok now the chat boosting we do that links up with Heart Island energy as well as Samuel 22. Seems to be doing some sort of over the top boosting. Meaning our energy goes to the heart of the matter. Sorry about the pun. While Donna reads Samuel 22 it takes out the protective dark heart energy so we can do our 4d pure heart energy boosting. Those gals really get creative. Donna is very creative with her energy boosts. She uses several sources and puts them together to get a very potent combination of heart energy. Yasmine, Lilly, Fayidh, and Anne have visual clarity which really is amazing. They can see where the manipulative energies are being created or who is behind the dark hearts of worldly attrocities. WE CAN SEE YOU! Alica is one powerful force to be reckoned with as well as all the other gals.

I feel sorry for the dark hearts they have to manipulate energy to do whenever they want to wreak havock. They have to make machines or do ceremonies to make their stuff happen in 3D. They can't use pure heart energy cause there are holes in their hearts. They don't work cause they're disconnected from Gods infinite love. Their energy has to be manipulated thru other people or machines. People don't know they are being used they think it's cool to do stupid witchcraft and such. When you use spells and such you are using debased lower entities meaning you are being manipulated into believing you are getting something for nothing. Do you think they actually would give you some spell or formula just so you can make someone love you or get some quick cash for nothing. Most of the time those spells don't work but you are linking up to the dark hearts energy and being used as another energy source and what you get in return is used up dark heart energy. Consider yourself a used vehicle of dark energy.

The way to clean that up is asking God to help you. Directly. Start talking with heart energy. Stop using the forked tongue. Meaning stop lying to yourself and God. Another note to add you don't need spiritual brokers to link up with God. That's why religion exists. You have to pay to get a link up with God? Where is it written. Only in manipulated so called church laws which they made up so they could have power over your knowledge of who you really are and what to believe. Power over your mind to ask the truth.

There so much to learn and I'm only beginning to get a understanding from this. Maybe we all are just starting to remember our inate gifts that have been manipulated into being nonexistent. Meaning they don't want you to know that you have these gifts and the more people are aware of them the more their fake world ends because you start to exist not because of their thoughts but the thoughts that are linked up to Gods'infinite love cause that's where it starts. You claim your sovereignty.

Look when a TV or Movie personality hasn't been seen in awhile it's as if they never existed. Out of site out of mind. Same with your inate abilites. If you never knew they were there then they don't exist. You don't have to chant any words or draw sigils or wait till the moon is full to use your inate gifts. Just start talking to God the Creator everyday. Get some orgone and start gifting. If everyone just put one piece of orgone around here and there can you imagine how many more people would start to feel the vibrational level shift and wake up. Meaning you wake up and are aware of being manipulated and lied to.

Stop creating the lie wake up. That's what infinite love is you wake up being a whole being aware of who you truly are and you do something about it. Stop thinking that you're more important than anyone else your not. Get over yourself. You're here to help.

You know how it feels when you see a top spinning same as with heart chakra energy. Spinning it clockwise. Positive energy spins clockwise. See your heart center doing that. Now open it up to the infinite power of God's love. No one else can cause you asked God who is the infinite love source. The true God. If your not sure keep asking. If you sense any sort of hesitation then it isn't God. Only ask for the True God source of infinite love.

Hope this helps some in understanding what we do when we boost and the type of energy we use and how we link up with it.

More infosight coming soon.
Take care,
AZ

MessiahMews
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I was reading aloud while boosting...

II Samuel Chapter 22

II Samuel 22:1 And David spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:

II Samuel 22:2 And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;

II Samuel 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

II Samuel 22:4 I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

II Samuel 22:5 When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid;

II Samuel 22:6 The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;

II Samuel 22:7 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.

II Samuel 22:8 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.

II Samuel 22:9 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

II Samuel 22:10 He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.

II Samuel 22:11 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.

II Samuel 22:12 And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.

II Samuel 22:13 Through the brightness before him were coals of fire kindled.

II Samuel 22:14 The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice.

II Samuel 22:15 And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.

II Samuel 22:16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.

II Samuel 22:17 He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters;

II Samuel 22:18 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.

II Samuel 22:19 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.

II Samuel 22:20 He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

II Samuel 22:21 The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

II Samuel 22:22 For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.

II Samuel 22:23 For all his judgments were before me: and as for his statutes, I did not depart from them.

II Samuel 22:24 I was also upright before him, and have kept myself from mine iniquity.

II Samuel 22:25 Therefore the LORD hath recompensed me according to my righteousness; according to my cleanness in his eye sight.

II Samuel 22:26 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful, and with the upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright.

II Samuel 22:27 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself unsavoury.

II Samuel 22:28 And the afflicted people thou wilt save: but thine eyes are upon the haughty, that thou mayest bring them down.

II Samuel 22:29 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.

II Samuel 22:30 For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.

II Samuel 22:31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.

II Samuel 22:32 For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God?

II Samuel 22:33 God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.

II Samuel 22:34 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places.

II Samuel 22:35 He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.

II Samuel 22:36 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great.

II Samuel 22:37 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip.

II Samuel 22:38 I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them.

II Samuel 22:39 And I have consumed them, and wounded them, that they could not arise: yea, they are fallen under my feet.

II Samuel 22:40 For thou hast girded me with strength to battle: them that rose up against me hast thou subdued under me.

II Samuel 22:41 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies, that I might destroy them that hate me.

II Samuel 22:42 They looked, but there was none to save; even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.

II Samuel 22:43 Then did I beat them as small as the dust of the earth, I did stamp them as the mire of the street, and did spread them abroad.

II Samuel 22:44 Thou also hast delivered me from the strivings of my people, thou hast kept me to be head of the heathen: a people which I knew not shall serve me.

II Samuel 22:45 Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me.

II Samuel 22:46 Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close places.

II Samuel 22:47The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.

II Samuel 22:48 It is God that avengeth me, and that bringeth down the people under me,

II Samuel 22:49 And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.

II Samuel 22:50 Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.

II Samuel 22:51 He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore.

Vaccination Liberation
http://www.vaclib.org

"Ask me about vaccine exemptions"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RawMahdiyah
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And contain yourself patiently at the side of all those who invoke their Sustainer, mornings and evenings, seeking His face, nor allow your eyes to go beyond them in search of this world's life, and pay no attention to any whose heart We have made unaware of all remembrance of Us beacuse he had always followed his own desires, abandoning all that is just and true.
[The Holy Quran 18:28]

*** All of God's qualities have been kneaded into the bread of the human being with the pure water of God's love. The water that made the bread possible has been forgotten. The great Poet Rumi said:

God has sent prophets and saints, like great clear (charged) waters, in order that the dark and murky waters touched by the clear waters might free themselves of their coincidental murkiness and discoloration. The murky water then "remembers." When it sees itself clear, it realizes that it was originally clear and that its murkiness and discoloration are coincidental. It recalls how it was before the advent of the concidentals and says, "This is what we were formerly sustained by" [2:25]. Prophets and saints, therefore, are "reminders" of one's 'past' condition. They do not put anything new into one's substance. Now every murky water that recognizes that great water and says, "I am from and of this," mingles with it. But murky waters, which do not recognize that water and think they are different or of another type, withdraw so into their murkiness and discoloration that they are unable to mingle with the sea. They become ever more estranged from the sea.
[Fihi ma fihi, Discourse 8]

Remember Me and I will remember you. [2:152]
"Cast down what is in your right hand. It will swallow up what they have wrought. Verily they have wrought only a sorcerer's stratagem; and a sorcerer does not succeed (no matter) from whatsoever (skilled group) he may come." (Quran-20:69)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Energy/Boosting coaching All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: