The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Behavioural Evidence of Eating PORK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yasmine
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Behavioural Evidence of Eating PORK Reply with quote

"Isaiah," 65:2-5 that god says:" I have spread out My hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; a people that provoketh Me to anger continually to My face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;...which eat swine's flesh and broth of abominable things in their vessels; which say, stand by Thyself, come not near Me; for I am holier than Thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day."

Behavioural Evidence

There is a large number of experiments at molecular basis conducted on children to see the effect(s) upon their personality, character and behavior.

It has been found that breast-feeding for infants, has instilled in them better humane characteristics than bottle-feeding. It was proven that eating the meat of calves that were injected with the hormone diethylstilbesterol (DES) has influenced the character of people, i.e., it has increased homosexuality.

The type of food eaten affects the chemistry of the body and hence affects the character and behavior of the individual.
The effect could be a result of an individual nutrient, a gross nutrient or a food item.

Looking into diet of people, some are vegetarian (vegans, fruitarians, lacto-vegetarians, ovo-vegetarians, ovo-lacto-vegetarians) and others are meat eaters. Some experiments have been conducted on children in Maryland (USA) that they were given daily food of carbohydrate and sweets without animal proteins.

The children turned out to be hypersensitive, intolerant, aggresive, not sociable and hyperactive. When their food was then changed to normal diet including animal proteins, they became normal in their habitat as other children.

Among the meat-eaters, there are herbivorous animal eaters and both herbivorous and carnivous eaters. The strange thing about the latter group is that they eat pork as the only animal from the group of carnivorous animals, but do not eat the meat of cats, rats, dogs, mice and the like.

Fangary (1971) reported that many people who eat carnivorous animals tend to be vicious, lack of humane attitudes toward other people, are ready to kill others without reason, and some are even known to eat the meat of other people.

Looking further into the behavior of the hog, one may find that it is
a unique animal. The boar does not mind seeing his sow
mating with another boar in front of him. This habit is unique in that other animals can not tolerate it.

To speak for the boar, one may say that the boar is, in effect, saying, let his sow mate with other boars; and who cares who is mating as long as they (his sow and the other boars) agree among themselves and they are enjoying sex among themselves. Thus, the sow has the permission to mate with as many as she wants and infront of her own boar without any shame of both.

In a such a situation the sow acts as the worst prostitute while the boar acts with immoralities to allow his female to mate with others even in front of his own eyes and without much concern.

To eat flesh of such animals may affect the personality character of the individual as it was mention before that such a hormone injected into calves increase the ratio of homosexuality of human who ate it.

Therefore, eating the flesh of pork may affect the personality character of the individual by increasing IMMORALITY, including homosexuality, lesbianism, adultery, incest and prostitution.

The free mixing of the sexes is really a dreadfull thing to observe. There is no concept of ethics or morality among many people but their concept of sex enjoyment without responsibility and free sex interchange. Pre-marital relationships and the increased rate of illegitimate pregnancies are
predominant features in the western societies.

The streakers and the degree of publicity they received are among the symptoms of the SICK societies that have been polluted by the wrong FOOD (and ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES) that they were eating. The degree of rape and the general obsession with sex in western societies, are beyond control.

The rate of incidence of looting, killing, stabbing, shooting, snipring, strangling, robbing, stockpiling of arms, and the like are among the many other evils of the modern societies that cannot be tolerated any more.

If any improvement has to take place in any society, it has to be
started from the diet so that to be able to change the body chemistry
including the central nervous system and the brain, and hence the moral standards of individuals. Moral teachings are to be followed by the society and the family.

Quraan mentioned that Allah prohibits eating the flesh of swine,
because it is a SIN and an IMPIETY (Rijss). This word Rijss (abdomination) has been mentioned ten times in the Quraan in different context, some are directly related to pork, alcohol, gambling, idols, while others are indirectly related to Human Manners.

"PORK: POSSIBLE REASONS FOR ITS PROHIBITION"
by AHMAD H.SAKR, Professor of Biochemistry and Nutrition

http://orgonevibes.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: