The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Solar Eclipse, possible man made disaster?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Dreams, dreamers, psychic visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Solar Eclipse, possible man made disaster? Reply with quote

Solar Eclipse, possible man made disaster?

Last night, (march 16- March 17) I had another intense dream. The most important part I will share it here, so we can put some good energy to stop a possible future disaster.

In my dream there was a man looking at a big screen TV, he was actually watching the news. I could see on TV a beach, palm trees, big nasty waves, storm. They were talking about a hurricane approaching and got SOLAR ECLIPSE, and felt very strong about the day of 29 of March. I asked Yasmine today about Solar Eclipse and she confirmed it - March, 29.

I remember in one of our last sessions I got this words over and over for almost a minute: Solar eclipse/Lunar Eclipse.
Lots of work is needed on these particular days.

In my dream I was teaching this man how to boost for this hurricane. He said he cannot do it because he drunk alcohol. I think this is a strong message for alcohol drinkers: “if you want to boost/help stop drinking alcohol”.

Please understand I am not trying to scare anyone, just share my dreams, so we can work together and prevent any possible disasters. The future can be changed. Thoughts are energy, when you boost and pray your put energy out there. Let is be the right energy! Positive thoughts can overcome negative thoughts.
We strongly feel we prevented many disasters from happening. Confirmations? Only our souls can confirm.

Lilly
-- IF you can keep your head
when all about you are losing theirs
And blaming it on you... -- R. Kippling
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Brooke

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: About the man in Lilly's dream, and his message... Reply with quote

I had a thought, one that might help those of us who seem to have insatiable cravings for sweet things, or things like potato chips, Doritos,
stuff like that...

This concerns Lilly's message about alcohol; something that tweaked
a thought, is that there is a propensity for men to drink, but back during
some childhoods, drinking for women was not considered a, shall we say,
APPROVED outlet for "Ladies" to have....but CHOCOLATE, or sweets,
or crisps(Brit slang for potato chips), if eaten in large amounts, can create
alcohol in the bloodstream as effectively as a single glass of Scotch whiskey.

When I was younger, I asked to be tested for genetic alcoholism, the thought being that if I WERE indeed carrying the gene, I could take steps
to head off any sort of crap for my children, stuff that I, as a younger woman, had experiences with in my own family.

The physician who did the test pointed out that I didn't HAVE the gene,
bt was well on the way to becoming alcoholic anyway....what made her say that? I wondered. I don't drink now; when my son was three, I went
on a serious binge, for all of one day, and after that, never again.

Turns out, one of the reasons the sweet habit is just as hard to kick as the booze habit is that they both end up as the same essence in the body:
serum alcohol. To a lesser extent, a carbohydrate boost for athletes does the same thing; the only DIFFERENCE there is that the athlete understands
that the energy running through her system is volatile, and needs to be
dispersed, through burning calories.
Which is the MAIN reason why you aren't allowed to eat crap, or drink alcohol forty eight hours before a fasting blood glucose, which is used primarily to monitor cholesterol levels!

If you want to boost, therefore, I discovered, albeit a bit late, you
must keep the sweets down to an ABSOLUTE minimum. Chromium will
keep the cravings at bay, but it will not deter you, if you are determined
to pig out on Twinkies! To keep the cravings effectively at bay, you must
exercise, daily, at least half an hour a day, if not more; we are challenged
here in the UK to walk ten thousand steps a day; THAT would be five times
up to the shoppes and back for me...five miles, cause I am SHORT woman, LOL! Add to that a good dose of healthy vitamin supplements
that are not tainted with any heavy metals(Dr.Hulda Clark protocols),
or anything else that would mess with your somatic chemistry. OH,and whatever the USRDA is, you can rest assured it is REALLY only HALF of the effective dose of the supplement in question! THAT IS WHY I AM AGAINST THE EUROPEAN CODEX ALIMENTARIUS! Our global soil is depelted, and polluted, and supplementation is the only way to keep
our bodies healthy, and resistant to "flu".

Just my two pence, four cents' worth of input, for what it is worth...
Brooke
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Dreams, dreamers, psychic visions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: