The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Pulverizing a Dream

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Dreams, dreamers, psychic visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Pulverizing a Dream Reply with quote

Lilly and I have been working on removing some of the negative commands stored in my subconscious mind and one of the topics we addressed the last time we talked was my nighttime fears and feeling a loss of control while sleeping. I had a very interesting dream the night of Oct. 21st and recorded it in my weblog the next morning. If you would like to take a peek here is the link to the dream:

http://pollyann.wordpress.com/2006/10/22/pulverizing-a-dream/
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The previous night I had a weird dream and like Polly, I was able to pulverize it. In my dream I was at a party where there was a well known man. I minded my own business when this man came to me, forcing to kiss me. Yuck! In the corner of my eyes while I was fighting that weird kiss, I saw some sort of shadows doing some dark magic on me. Suddenly I find myself struggling to pull fish bones out of my mouth. At this point the bones were like a net, deep anchored at the back of my throat. While pulling the bones out I called the Light of the Christ within, boosting the whole situation: “I call the light of the Christ within, The light of Christ is my guide, I am a pure channel of light.”

The whole invocation of the Christ’s Light and boosting was very simple, like second nature, using love only.

The man who kissed me perished, the bones got out, and I woke up coughing quite strongly clearing my throat. Its funny thou, I started to laugh and went back to sleep like nothing happened. In the morning when I woke up I was fully energized and quite happy.

The dream was good and bad. Bad because I had to fight dark stuff and good because I learned that I shouldn’t go to sleep being upset, in a low vibration. Always learning… I am happy because I can defend my subtle bodies during sleeping as well as waking hours. My frequency was low because I went to bed sort of upset with something while I shouldn’t have. Thats why it’s a good idea to keep our frequencies high at all times.

Lilly
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Dreams, dreamers, psychic visions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: