The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Mind control beams, satellites, telescopes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Doing Good!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Mind control beams, satellites, telescopes Reply with quote

November, 9, 2006

Last night we had troubles again. Our connection was BAD, we had to move our chat to MSN and even there some of us kept getting booted. However Constantin’s and my connection was really fast and perfect after we finished the chat. Rolling Eyes How convenient!

What was the reason?
I strongly believe there is something to do with electromagnetic frequencies beaming us, in fact the whole population. Could be related to voting, they want people busy all the time so they cannot get the veil of their faces.

Constantin came to my room while we were boosting complaining he had a huge headache. We both picked up where the electromagnetic waves were coming from. Few of us had temples and heart pains, and that’s because we tapped into the beaming frequencies.

These frequencies are designed for mind control; to change people‘s moods, controlling their thoughts, increasing crime rates. However these mind control frequencies are violating natural laws and they cannot last forever. We need to send back the energy where it comes from.

Some mind control facilities are very well hidden and under surveillance and it’s hard to gift them. We took care of one of those locations The ANGEL PEAK weather ball and HAARP facility last year and for a few months we felt great relief. Weird enough that Angel Peak weather ball and nasty array is under the DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY control, interesting huh?!

We still feel some beaming though and we sort of have an idea where they are coming from. Just look up the sky and notice where is that “haze” covering the skies, coming from. Detailed maps can be very handy, sometimes they mark these facilities, dowsing is a good approach in finding these facilities.

I was following the beams last night and had flashes of HAARP facilities in the mountains, desert, oceans, underground. I saw navy ships, underground facilities, big nasty arrays. Images were moving really fast, and I was getting five big locations in America: Arizona, Southern California, Texas, North East Coast and ” New Keys Harbor”. These are not the only locations in the USA but they seem really important. I was also “seeing” Puerto Rico’s the huge telescope and was getting Curacao.

the most important astronomical research facilities on earth, the Arecibo Ionospheric Observatory

For some reason I saw dolphins and got the word “capture”. Polly mentioned that our chats interference started when we freed the dolphins one night after dreaming of dolphins being trapped.

There was a connection between dolphins and Navajo huge underground huge base (?) We were getting that the navy and /or aliens were doing some genetic experiments on cetaceans using advanced technology. There were blocks/huge gates between ocean and underground facilities. Wonder if dolphins are being kept hostages being victims of genetic experiments. We touched the “missing people” subject as well.

More boosting, gifting and praying

Lilly

Last edited by Lilly on Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:58 am; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I found about Curacao on this page:
- Keay Davidson, Chronicle Science Writer
Monday, November 29, 2004
EXcerpt:

"The European scientists have proposed drilling a shaft more than 1,000 feet deep into the island of Curacao in the Caribbean. They hope to lower into the shaft devices called photomultipliers, which could detect particles from the hypothetical deep-Earth georeactor.

The estimated cost: $80 million. In an e-mail to The Chronicle, de Meijer said he is seeking funding from the Dutch government and industrial consortiums. He and his team plan to visit Curacao in January to take the geological samples needed to design the subterranean antineutrino "antenna," as they call it. Rolling Eyes

Curacao is a good location for the antineutrino detector because "the island's rocks have relatively few natural radionuclides that could mask the (antineutrino) signal from the Earth's core," the journal Physics World noted in September. The detector could be confused by antineutrinos emitted by commercial nuclear reactors, but Curacao is far enough from the southeastern United States that reactors in Florida won't affect it."

Last edited by Lilly on Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday, Nov, 19th we boosted for satellites frequencies, antennas, mind control beaming. For few weeks Alicia and I hear high pitch noise in our ears, we boost and they disappear in a few seconds, so boosting works great.

Last week someone broke into our house.
Few things were stolen, including camera and camcorder where we had few tapes we filmed at Nevada Test Site during our gifting trip.

What’s interesting about this, I used the zap checker to check the level of frequencies in our house. Rolling Eyes I thought maybe some new equipment was planted in the house, ohh well… nothing new...
Few years ago when I checked the level of frequencies, the readings were quite small, now they were really high. Alicia mentioned the same thing. The readings were very high next to the landline phone socket, speakers and desktop computer.

I guess the satellites and towers are amped up, so its time to do more work. In one of my meditation I was shown a really good brain respiration technique in order to fight these beams and mind control and it’s necessary to do something in order to keep our minds and bodies healthy.

Few days ago I had a weird pain in my upper stomach for about 20 hours, I “knew” it was related to beaming.
I placed my orgone chakra balancers on my body and relaxed for about 20 minutes, of course the pain was gone and never came back.

In Sunday boosting session we got 4 big satellites covering the earth surface. We surrounded them with Christ’s light.

Alicia asked us to boost the matrix- the field around the planet earth that get fed from fear noise activity and empowers the elite, federal reserve, transdimension like the toids, dracs, etc - lifting the veil - the so called “reality”.
Alicia said that field has gotten stronger since the WWII.

While boosting the matrix I saw clearly the “veil” dissolving slowly and saw people on the other side of the matrix - I was getting “brothers and sisters”.
The veil looked thin as you look upward and thick at the base; translated into our “reality” could be that people’s belief systems (the mind prisons) are melting as they connect more and more with the source, the creator, the divine, God.

Next I was getting the word “protocols”. Donna mentioned Protocols of Zion.
That’s interesting as I didn’t know what these were. She sent us few links to look at:
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm
http://www.aztlan.net/protocols.htm

We went through few of the protocols and boosted to change the negativity into positivism:
For example: we replaced “Economic Wars” with “Abundance” , “MASSES LED BY LIES" with “MASSES LED BY TRUTH” and so on.
We create our own reality , the challenge is that together in UNITY we create our own mass reality, that’s when the planet will be free of greed.

Next we send boosts and “etheric hugs” to our dear cetaceans which were/are slaughtered in Taiji- Japan. I have a feeling the cetaceans are not so trapped in this “reality” matrix like humans are.

Lilly

Last edited by Lilly on Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:48 am; edited 6 times in total
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.de.afrl.af.mil/Gallery/index.aspx

An antenna atop a transportable shelter is the most visible portion of the Active Denial Technology testbed on Kirtland Air Force Base. This technology uses a millimeter wave beam of energy to create an intense heating sensation that repels people without causing permanent injury.

A technology that uses a millimeter wave beam of energy to create an intense heating sensation in people is tested at Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico. In this test set-up, Active Denial Technology, as it is called, used an antenna atop a transportable shelter to send out its millimeter-wave energy beam.

The military vehicle seen here has been modified to carry Actve Denial Technology, a technology that uses a millimeter wave beam of energy to create an intense heating sensation in an adversary. The sensation causes targeted individuals to repel or retreat.

read more about this vehicle:

http://thewomenwarriors.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=484

Lilly

Last edited by Lilly on Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
MessiahMews
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Got in Email... Reply with quote

Got this in email. The good part of it is possibly wiping out some of the satelites. Apparently, not good for people with cardiovascular illnesses. Perhaps, we can boost those folks.

This also makes me wonder if "they" are beaming or getting ready to unleash something and them blame it on the sun.

At this point, nothing would surprise me anymore.

The largest electromagnetic energy emission in the last 30 years has been recorded on the Sun

The largest electromagnetic energy emission in the last 30 years has been recorded on the Sun, the Shernberg State Astronomy Institute said on Thursday. This energy outburst may damage equipment of space satellites, the scientists say. Doctors warn that the emission is dangerous for those afflicted with cardiovascular illnesses as well as for healthy people.

Scientists at the Shernberg Astronomy Institute of the Moscow State University have reported record-high emissions of electromagnetic energy on the Sun, the biggest since the 1970s. Over the past few days, the volume of sun radiation, or X9, has exceeded the normal level 1,000-fold. The scientists call this phenomenon an anomaly and say that the Sun is now in a stage when sunspots, sources of high electromagnetic radiation, are unusual. “Outbursts on the Sun like this have been extremely infrequent over the past 30 years,” said Igor Nikulin of the Shernberg Institute. “What is more, we have never had a chance to observe such emissions with the sun at its minimal activity.”

Scientists say that the first indications of increased solar activity were recorded on Monday when four sunspots appeared on the eastern part of the visible side of the solar disk. First, the scientists observed flashes on the Sun which were classified as moderate. However, the flashes were followed on Tuesday by massive outbursts of electromagnetic energy. “Such a large cloud of hot plasma has been released into space that even electronic equipment on space satellites may be damaged,” Vladimir Matveev at the Moscow Aviation Institute says.

The Sun’s electromagnetic anomaly has not reached the Earth yet. However, the Earth is expected to reach the sunspots quite soon. The encounter may happen this weekend, scientists at the Shternberg Astronomy Institute report. Igor Nikulin says: “If the area of the sunspots does not diminish in three or four days and the emissions continue, it may have a serious influence on the magnetic field of the Earth.” A cloud of hot plasma from the sunspots will make the Earth’s magnetic field vibrate and will cause a powerful magnetic storm.”

Doctors recommend their patients to keep to a special regime during the magnetic storm. People with cardiovascular illness are believed to be at a particular risk. However, quite healthy people should be on their guard as well. “One should not go overboard with drinking, going to the sauna or doing extra work,” Vladimir Ryabinin, chief physician at the Sklifosovskiy Ambulance Institute, advises. Other doctors suggest that people pay close attention to their health conditions during the days of the magnetic storm and go to consult their doctors in case of any problem.

Anna Geroeva
All the Article in Russian as of Dec. 08, 2006 <http://www.kommersant.ru/doc.html?docId=728532>
See Also
Launched with No Intent // News (Dec. 06, 2006) <http://www.kommersant.com/p727737/r_500/antimissile_test_launch/>

Karl's Formula for Colds & Flu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I discovered this interesting little facility today just outside town.
Weird thing is i have passed many times from that road and never seen it before.
I took it as a sign.

Thank You.

Tony
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you used your “eyes” Tony Exclamation
It is not a coincidence that you noticed that “little facility” after we boosted these antennas, radio telescopes whatever they are called.

I hope you gave your “blessings” (gift) to the “little facility“. Constantin and I “blessed” a similar facility in Owens Valley, California after we came back from gifting Mt Whitney Portal

I have a feeling these radio telescopes (antennas) are located on major energy points on Earth. I also feel that if these facilities are gifted and boosted the matrix's veil would be easier to be lifted.

Image courtesy of NRAO/AUI … (for details, see Image Use Policy)

I hope many people will “open their eyes” to see and gift/boost these radio telescopes. We can transform them into useful Web of Love tools in order to bring the heart energy back to our planet.

Source of bellow photos and comments: http://www.vlba.nrao.edu/sites/
Near-realtime photo of that site (updates every five minutes).Google Earth has some incredible satellite shots of some of the VLBA antennas. To see those, click here.

Mauna Kea, a high dormant volcano on the "big island" of Hawaii, is an international site for astronomical observatories. Both optical and radio telescopes represent contributions from Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, France, Japan and the U.S.
Mauna Kea's popularity is directly related to its altitude - 4205 meters (13,796 ft.) above sea-level, which puts these telescopes above 40 percent of the Earth's atmosphere. This greatly increases the quality of observations made at short (millimeter) radio wavelengths and long (infrared) optical wavelengths. This site extends the longest VLBA baseline to 8600 kilometers.
As you can see, the top of the mountain is largely devoid of life. The observatory dome in the background contains the Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope.

Owens Valley, California, is a rift valley near Bishop, California, on the east side of the Sierra Nevada. It is home to not only the NRAO radio antenna, but also to the Owens Valley Radio Observatorythe largest University-operated radio observatory in the world.

The array consists of six 10-m Leighton telescopes. The array is used for aperture synthesis mapping of millimeter line and continuum emission in the 2.7 and 1.3 mm windows. Major scientific investigations include imaging of molecules in the atmosphere of Venus, in nearby star forming regions, spiral galaxies and distant luminous infrared galaxies and high redshift protogalaxies.

Brewster, Washington
In 1811 the first American post for Astor's Pacific Fur Company was established on the Columbia River just north of the site of present day Brewster, Washington. Today the area is renowned for its apple orchards.

North Liberty, IowaNestled in the woods near North Liberty, Iowa, this antenna can't be seen from the road, but is occasionally noticed by recreational boaters on Coralville Lake. Surrounded by beautiful woods and water in the eastern part of the state, the site experiences weather that runs the gamut from cold, snow, ice, and wind in the winter, to heat and high humidity in the summer.
The antenna plays host to many local learning institutions. Students from the University of Iowa, as well as other local colleges and high schools, often avail themselves of the opportunity to tour the facility. The public is also welcome to visit during regular work hours. The technicians will be happy to answer questions and give quick tours if time allows.

The town of Hancock, New Hampshire, is the oldest town in America to host a National Radio Astronomy Observatory antenna. It is a wooded area, beautiful in the autumn, with its share of snow in the winter. Occasionally enough snow will settle in the dish that the array operator in Socorro will have to turn the antenna to dump it. There is also a program the operator can use to have the dish track the sun when ice in the dish becomes a problem.

This National Radio Astronomy Observatory antenna is located 6,875 ft (2,095 m) high on Kitt Peak, on the Papago Reservation southwest of Tucson, Arizona. It is one of 22 optical and 2 radio telescopes on the mountain, making Kitt Peak one of the world's largest collection of telescopes.

Pie Town, New Mexico
The antenna at Pie Town is now linked with the Very Large Array via fiber optics. It is the first part of the planned Expanded Very Large Array (EVLA)

Fort Davis, Texas
Fort Davis was named for Jefferson Davis, the Secretary of War at the time the military post was established in 1854. It is the highest town in Texas, at 5,050' above sea level.

Los Alamos, New Mexico

St. Croix, The Virgin Islands
The easternmost antenna of the Very Long Baseline Array is located on the island of St. Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The baseline between St. Croix and the westernmost antenna in Hawaii is nearly 5,000 miles, thus producing an image as though the array were a single antenna with a diameter nearly the diameter of the earth.
The St. Croix antenna is unique for several reasons. The heaters on the feed horns were removed because they weren't necessary in the tropical climate. The Site Technicians and maintenance and repair teams must deal with corrosion of parts caused by the sea air. The dish must be painted more often than the others. It is also threatened by hurricanes with some regularity.

Lilly
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didnt gift it,because i was out of TBs at that moment,but will get to it very soon.
I asked about the facility but no one seems to know what THEY say it is about (cell phones?HAH!) or who it belongs to.
What i did find out is that the villagers are having cancer problems and they blame the facility,of course.

Actually yesterday was very interesting,that place wasnt the only thing i found.
I located also 4-5 weatherballs.
Again,i passed by these places many many times before but their "toys" were not visible to me.
Interesting i must say.

Tony
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

---------------
Hi Lilly,

Do a search on Greenbank, West Virginia. Look at those radio telescopes.

William
---------------------------------

Thanks William,
I did and ewwwwwww.... Shocked the pictures of these huge telescopes give me pain in my forehead and eyes. Any gifters out there? Smile

Lilly

source: http://www.gb.nrao.edu

NRAO operates the Robert C. Byrd Green Bank Telescope (GBT), the world's largest fully steerable single aperture antenna. In addition to the GBT, several other telescopes exist at the Green Bank site.

see more pictures of radio telescopes around the world:

http://www.indexstock.com/content/topsearches/Radio%20Telescope_photos.asp
MessiahMews
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Diagrams Reply with quote

More gifting and boosting in order, is it?

The Mirochip agenda...The Penny Drops at last

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Dec 19 2006 10:48 AM

THE MICROCHIP AGENDA ..... THE PENNY DROPS AT LAST?

Last edited by MessiahMews on Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot topic lately are satellites, antennas, radio transmitters, etc.
Nice crowd tonight Dec, 14: Donna, Alicia, Polly, Constantin, Mike, Robert boosting remotely and myself.

Polly mentioned the octahedron “thing” at Montauk - “it's not out in the news but someone said they have a global defense shield up to deflect asteroids”. That thing is a Delta T antenna.

Quotes from The Montauk Project
Experiments In Time

By Preston B. Nichols
with Peter Moon
http://www.umf.net/umf/library/montak.htm

----------------
Quote:
A Delta T antenna is an octahedron antenna structure that can shift time zones. It is designed to bend time.
Delta T=Delta Time. Delta is used in science to show change and "Delta T" would refer to a change in time.

Quote:
Visually, it looks like two pyramids sharing the same base.
By definition, it can actually facilitate shifting time zones.
Two coils are placed vertically around the edges of the pyramid structure at 90 degree angles to one another.
A third coil surrounds the base.
Shifting time zones was accomplished by pulsing and powering the Delta T antenna.
Even when the antenna is not powered, it has a subtle interdimensional effect on the nature of time itself. DOR- Stands for "Dead ORgone" (see definition of "orgone".)
This refers to life energy that has become stagnant or negative. DOR could be considered the antithesis of life energy. "Electromagnetic bottle"- This refers to a "bottle effect" that is created when a specific space is surrounded by an electromagnetic field.
The specific space itself is the inside of the "bottle."
The walls would be the electromagnetic field. When people or objects are within the specific space, they would be within an "electromagnetic bottle."

Quote:
The Orion Delta T was a huge octahedronal antenna, and it was placed underground.
Its height was about 100 to 150 feet from point to point.
Excavations were completed to about 300 feet to house the antenna under the transmitter.

Quote:
In addition to the Delta T antenna, there are two other key points to understand: zero time and white noise.
First, zero time is outside the realm of our normal three dimensional universe. It would be considered senior to the created world as zero time existed prior to our created world. Zero time is our basic connection to the universe. As our universe rotates, it rotates around zero time. But our universe is not the only one. Every universe has a zero point. All the zero points of the different universes coincide and never move: that is why it is called a zero point

Delta-T Transmitter

http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/seafarer/665/tour-00.html

The most impressive feature of the former Montauk Air Force Station is the enormous surveillance radar which was abandoned in place by the Air Force in 1981

Back to the boosting session:
Constantin and Polly had a great idea to use these antennas and satellites in tonight’s session.
Early during the day I was using them ( antennas) in my meditation to broadcast abundance. So as Polly suggested, “we borrowed them for a bit” - a visual of what we have used: http://www.gb.nrao.edu/images_logos/gbt_3.jpg

After we finished 5 minutes focus boost, Constantin said: “this gets interesting, from up above, I was on a plane seeing this big tanker, then I saw another one in a kinda storm and then the same one in beautiful weather conditions and the captain smiling... apparently these antennas saved some lives, weather forecast from satellites saved lives…”

The visual I had was : energy (brown color) coming from earth like roots entering these telescopes and broadcasting love energy. Polly focused on traumatized earthbound souls so they can release their trauma and move on using the antennas.

Next our favourite topic “matrix”. Mike saw love coming out of the dish (antenna) seeing the matrix grid lifting away.
At some point I “saw” a ley line green in color and got the word “nurture”. We boosted ley lines using these huge transmitters while I got “Yellowstone” being located on a ley line.
Mike did a quick search and found Volcanoes & Planetary Ley-lines article by ZSL on www.educate-yourslef.org - interesting info to boost for, specially ley lines. According to ZSL’s article, Bohemian Grove is on the line between Yellowstone and Hawaii. Next we boosted Hawaii observatory.

Time for us to use these observatories to do some ‘good observations”.

Next was Sedona Arizona - the new age capital - the midpoint between Baja and Yellowstone.

I had an “idea” to set these antennas on automatic boosting pilot for 24 hours, so these antennas will boost the whole earth with good healthy energy. When I went to bed and the house was quiet, I heard the 528 frequency in my ears very clear until I fell asleep.

That was amazing, the antennas worked with us and for us with good intent.

Thank you antennas , after all you are not so bad, you guys are great boosters and served us well !!!

Lilly

P.S. I heard from someone (apparently in the news) - there are some troubles going on with satellites, wonder why?
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received some interesting info from Teresa:

-------------------
Quote:
Hi Lilly,
I was reading a while at your website tonight along with my husband. We read of the attacks that happened in NC which were unseen things being beamed out. There is a website which shows some flight restrictions and laser activity. Very little is revealed, perhaps, but our friend who used to work at the airport showed us this site. A couple weeks ago when these attacks happened, they had the east coast and NC area marked off for laser activity. You can look at the website. I don't understand it much, but I remember commenting about the markings at that time, and said I wonder what they're up to? See what you think.

http://airspace.nifc.gov/mapping/nifc/index.cfm
Bless you. Teresa

--------------------------------

Thank you Theresa,
Very interesting site. Wonder why they use the color purple for these laser beams. hmm... When I feel beamed, usually my forehead (third eye) hurts, interesting coincidence...hmmm... I think it has something to do with our abilities and they try so hard to keep the veil down so we don't really see what's going on, thats why we boost the matrix everytime we meet up.

I am glad that the OCB's helped, good that you didn't break anything...and I hope you are well, Going to send you a boost to speed up the healing process.
be well,
Lilly
---------------

Quote from the site Teresa sent us: http://airspace.nifc.gov/mapping/nifc/index.cfm

Quote:
By clicking on the buttons on the left, all aviators can access Temporary Flight Restrictions due to fire fighting operations, as well as other National Temporary Flight Restrictions. Red areas indicate Temporary Flight Restrictions. One can list all of the restrictions by state, or by clicking on the Red zones on a national map. Green zones are used for blanket Stadium TFRs and symbols are used to depict Nuclear Sites. Purple zones are used to depict laser light activity NOTAMs.

bellow some laser photos:
source: http://www.de.afrl.af.mil/Gallery/index.aspx

SODIUM LASER FIRES SPACEWARD
A sodium laser fires spaceward from the Starfire Optical Range on Kirtland Air Force Base. Developed at the Directed Energy Directorate, the laser is used with deformable optics to help clear up atmospheric distortions when gathering images of objects in space.

SODIUM LASER FIRES SPACEWARD
This sodium laser—being fired from the Starfire Optical Range on Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico—is used with deformable optics to help eliminate atmospheric distortions when gathering images of objects in space.

ARTIST CONCEPT SHOWS A SPACE-BASED LASER IN USE
A laser fires from space toward Earth in this artist concept. The Air Force Research Laboratory’s Directed Energy Directorate is conducting research in a wide variety of laser technologies for ground-, air- and space-based applications.

LASERS FIRE TOWARD SPACE
Three green lasers are seen emanating from facilities at the Starfire Optical Range on Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico. Lasers and deformable optics are used here to eliminate or minimize optical distortions caused by the Earth’s atmosphere.

TACTICAL LASER FIRES FROM A C-130 AIRCRAFT
A high-energy laser is simulated firing from a C-130 aircraft in flight. The Directed Energy Directorate is conducting research on a laser-carrying aircraft that can be used for tactical combat.
Quote:

alicia
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chinese don't like to be snooped by satellites.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/china_counters_u_s__snooping.html

China Counters U.S. Snooping

New laser technology employed to blind our satellites

By Mike Blair

The respected military publication Jane’s Defense Weekly reports that the
Chinese have been using powerful lasers to blind U.S. reconnaissance satellites as they pass over the Chinese mainland.

This presents a serious problem as the U.S. military attempts to monitor the Chinese military’s efforts to expand its ground, naval and air forces, which are transforming the once primitive nation into a powerful state capable of challenging America’s super-power status.

Says Jane’s, the Peoples Liberation Army (PLA) has used high-energy lasers “to interfere with U.S. satellites, according to a U.S. Army space-warfare specialist.” Chinese laser testing has been previously reported but it is now confirmed that the laser attacks are effective.

At the Strategic Space and Defense Conference in Omaha on Oct. 12, U.S. Army Command Sgt. Major David Lady of the Joint Functional Combat Command for Integrated Missile Defense reported that attacks have been detected after U.S. satellite operators made some alarming discoveries.

They found that U.S. spy satellites, which can monitor minute details of ground military activity, have occasionally failed to perform over Chinese territory.

“There had been times when we wondered at the sudden decline in effectiveness as the satellites passed over China,” Lady told Jane’s.

The satellites were being tracked at the Reagan Test Site on Kwajalein Atoll in the South Pacific and were tasked with observing any unusual phenomena.

“We sensed the projection of beams against the spacecraft and could identify the streams of photons [the laser beams],” Lady said.

These revelations come on the heels of a report in Defense News that the Chinese had used a ground-based laser to “paint” (render ineffective) an American satellite.

Gen. James Cartwright, head of the U.S. Strategic Command, disagrees, claiming “we really haven’t seen any interference with U.S. satellites.” However, Donald Kerr, director of the National Reconnaissance Office, confirmed that it has “happened at least once.”

U.S. SPACE DOMINANCE

Whether or not the Chinese were countering U.S. spy satellites with high-energy laser beams became a moot point, however, with the revelations by Lady at the later Omaha conference.

The ability of lasers to interfere with the operation of reconnaissance satellites was confirmed as long ago as October 1997 when a laser was tested by the United States against a U.S. satellite at an altitude of 350 miles. It was determined that the spacecraft was in fact vulnerable to such attacks.

According to the Center for Nonproliferation Studies, “In recent years, some U.S. politicians and analysts have claimed that China’s reported efforts to develop anti-satellite (ASAT) weapons pose a direct threat to U.S. space assets [and thus U.S. space dominance].”

Some reports further indicate that the Center for Nonproliferation Studies believes that Russia is providing laser and missile interceptor technology that could be incorporated into Chinese ASAT programs.

Development of high-powered lasers has been a priority in China. Extensive work is being done on high-powered ground-based lasers, including specific links to ASAT applications.

(Issue 49 & 50, December 4 & 11, 2006)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Doing Good! All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: