The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Anti-Aging, Rejuvenation, Cleansing and More...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MessiahMews
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: How to regrow or repair bad teeth naturally Reply with quote

In addition to this protocol in the article, I do the Gerald Judd protocol, & use the monosodium phosphate from ToothSoap.com.

I take the Vitamin D Forte by BioticsResearch, and colloidal minerals from Youngevity. When it’s available, I prefer the Youngevity’s Majestic Earth Ultimate Classic, which has the OsteoFX in it, as well as Vitamins AND the colloidal minerals. I don’t have the Novasonic massager yet, but plan to get that or one equivalent from eBay.

Good news is that two teeth are already showing signs of improvement. There is more enamel on one of my bottom teeth that wasn’t there before, and the tooth next to it has less brown spots and more white on it. So even WITHOUT the ultrasonic massagers, teeth are already showing signs of improvement. The one I broke off last year still is the same, but as I have posted before, this is a slow regenerating process.

I could just kick my parents' butts for not taking better care of me while growing up.

From: http://www.curebum.com/20/how-to-regrow-or-repair-bad-teeth-naturally/

How to regrow or repair bad teeth naturally

March 25th, 2007 Smile Posted in Natural Remedies |

Yes, it is possible to repair and even regrow your teeth using a completely natural method that is actually based on science. A team of Alberta researchers applied for a patent that claims they created a miniature device that will stimulate the jaw bones and gums around the affected tooth. Using the low intensity ultrasound technology, they claim they were able to regrow the root of a tooth and stimulate tooth grow and repair.

Although the technology is not going to be in your local dental office for a few years, I believe we don’t have to wait for it and apply the common sense to do the whole process ourselves. First, we need a low frequency ultrasound source and from all the legally (you can’t buy a real ultrasound machine unless you are a doctor) available sources two come to mind.

First is a Novasonic Massager that can generate a sound vibration of 20,000 Hertz. It is not your regular massager and all you have to do is slightly touch the skin and you can feel the sound waves go deep within your body. I have one myself and love using it.

Second device is more sophisticated and you can find them selling on Ebay. The link searches for the Ebay results for “ultrasound massager” and you will see a bunch of them selling from $100 to $150. They are much more powerful then a Novasonic model and can generate up to 3-5 mHz frequency, so be very careful when using one. You should get one that generates only 1-2 mHz, as 3-5 mHz vibrations don’t go very far – about 1/8″-1/4″ deep.

So, what I do is I apply the sound waves from the device to my teeth and gums for a few minutes every day and get a gentle but thorough massage this way. A lot of people recommend massaging gums with your fingers but I don’t think it’s enough. You need the right type of stimulation – that’s what the researchers in Canada found out. Ultrasound goes right through the bones, joints and other hard tissue- regular massage doesn’t.

The next important thing is the nutrition for your teeth so they have enough nutrients to grow. You don’t expect your house plant to grow without water, do you? And now you are probably thinking that I’m going to talk about calcium and such, and you can’t be more wrong. Of course, calcium is important for your bone growth and formation but even more important for your hair, nails and teeth is the mineral called Silica (Silicon). You don’t have enough of this mineral in your diet and you can take a ton of calcium and brush your teeth 5 times a day and still will be loosing your teeth just like your hair in the shower as you get older.

There is a formula that is known to provide a sufficient nutritional support for your tooth repair/growth. It will improve your teeth, bones and connective tissue, and will also help calcium metabolize in your body (without it most of your calcium will go right through you, especially if you take it as a part of a common multi-vitamin formula).

1 part Kelp seaweed, 1 part Oatstraw, 1 part Horsetail. Get 1 ounce of the formula in 1 pint of filtered water to a boiling temperature and let it simmer for 20 minutes. Drink half a cap in the morning and evening every day until you see the improvement.

If you don’t want to bother with herbs, there is another cool product called G5 Organic Silica and among my friends it’s their favorite supplement for bone support. This product is coming from Spain so it takes about a month to get it.

*NOTE: NOT ANY MORE

From all the products that you don’t have to make yourself or import overseas, only one I would recommend: Biosil by Natrol

BioSil (Si[OH]4) is 20,000 times more soluble than silica (SIO2 – found in horsetail and colloidal gels) and 2.5 times more bioavailable than other forms of silicon!

The superiority of silicon as concentrated, choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid from BioSil has been proven in a peer-reviewed scientific study comparing three different forms of silicon. The results of the comparative, cross-over, double blind clinical trial demonstrated that the stabilized monomeric form of silicon (stabilized-orthosilicic acid-as found in BioSil) is far superior to colloidal silica and horsetail extract. In fact, of the three experimental groups, only BioSil offered a bioavailable source of silicon: the other forms of silicon (horsetail and colloidal gel) were no better than placebo.”

In addition to silica, a good trace multi-mineral formula is in order. Body is a complex working machine and if it’s deficient of something, it will take it away from your organs/bones in order to function properly. It is a well known fact that our diet is deficient of most trace minerals – we simply don’t eat enough of fruits/vegetables. Even if we did, some dietitians now say the current agricultural produce is not what it used to be. So the obvious answer is to find a good supplement who would provide us with all the trace minerals we need. The best variety of choices for 72 colloidal mineral supplements is Ebay. And very cheap, I would say, comparing to your local vitamin shop.

Another major problem you should address is your tooth care. No matter how much effort you put in taking supplements and the ultrasound stimulation, if you don’t care for your teeth properly, it’s all in vain. All popular toothpastes on the market that you see being sold are worthless when it comes to teeth regrowth. Why is that, you ask? Well, ALL of them (including Organic healthy brands like “Tom’s of Maine”) contain glycerin which covers your teeth every time you brush them and prevents re-enamelization. Based on studies, it takes up to 20 washes to remove glycerin off your teeth, so you may guess for most people having healthy teeth is almost an impossible task. No matter how many times you brush them, because of glycerin, fluoride and other additives in your common toothpaste, your teeth can’t rebuild enamel nor get healthy mineral support. Just ask yourself: Why do most people have cavities by the age of 20 even though they brush their teeth twice a day? Sure, proper diet is important but it’s just a part of a bigger problem.

The solution: Make your own tooth paste. Here is the recipe:

1. Extra virgin olive oil 2 part
2. Unprocessed Coconut oil 1 part
3. Baking soda 1/10 part
4. Tea tree oil 1/10 part
5. Spearmint or Peppermint oil 1/10 part
6. Unprocessed Sea salt 1/50 part
7. Eucalyptus oil 1/10 part
8. Food grade Hydrogen peroxide 1/100 part

You can remove one or two ingredients from #3-8 and it will still work. I used to do it until I became too lazy and found a product on a market called Dr. Bronner bar soap – so I buy that instead of making my own.

Use either Dr. Bronner soap or the above formula every day and you will feel the difference right away. A couple of my friends experienced their fillings falling out of their teeth because the tooth would grow back to normal. One girl had to go to the dentist for a root canal and they had to postpone the procedure because the dentist couldn’t find a problem.

Update: Atom Bergstrom, the author of “Yes, No, Maybe Chronobiotic Nutrition” recommended eating onions, garlic and cheese from 6:15 to 6:30 PM (kidney meridian is the most active during those hours). He actually suggests chewing it to liquid and hold it in your mouth for 15 minutes so the minerals in the food nourish your teeth and help them rebuild. The idea is very interesting, but I would take it a bit in a different direction and use trace mineral/vitamin formula and hold it in my mouth instead. It would be more absorbent, at least. Or try Hyland’s Bioplasma Cell Salts. Experiment with this a let me know. I will do the same.

All of this stuff is a “work in progress”. I will write more as I get more experiential information.

Last edited by MessiahMews on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MessiahMews
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: For Pain Too Reply with quote

Did I mention that the silica is also excellent supplements for pain? It's more than just an anti-hag crusade, but as we get older, we just need to be more comfortable in our bodies…

I don't take any pHARMa medication for pain. I mean who wants holes in their aura from harmful pHARMaceuticals. Certainly, not moi.

Orgono G-5 Silicium (Silica) taken internally, and the gels for topical use and Vitalzym.

About a month or so ago, I pulled my lower back out pretty bad, where it was hard to walk, pee, sit, lie down, etc… I mean I was DYING from the pain. That same week, I went to my chiropractor THREE TIMES. Although he got the sacroiliacs put in, the L-5 vertebrae just wasn’t going in all the way. The next week, STILL the same thing. Hips out cause L-5 was still unhappy. Luckily for me, I saw that Kevin had the product on his blog and seeing that I had just gotten paid from Clickworker, I bought it from him first.. I originally found out about it from a post from Curebum, about regenerating teeth. The post mentioned nutrition for regrowing the teeth, and he also mentioned G-5 Liquid Silica. So I wanted the liquid for the teeth as well as the pain I was suffering from. So I ordered the Platinum Plus Amino Acids from Life Enthusiast, and my hubby bought me the Vitalzym (for inflammation, blood flow/stasis/fibrin buildup, and fibrosis/scar tissue. I bought it from Kevin, since I saw it from him first. After that hubby found that Life Enthusiast also has the G-5 line of products. Just a few days ago, I found it on Amazon. If you scroll down and see the part where it says “Price for All Three”. I get both the gel and the liquid. I just ordered the tube gel and the G-5 liquid. I’m going to order the pump gel 500 ml next time. I want the pump sized one to use as a contact gel for my Dermal Tone facial exerciser. Because it has to use a water based lotion or gel. So that size will last longer.

Now a month later, I’m back to normal again. Even though throughout the whole ordeal, my back still wasn’t all the way in, the pain was pretty much lower. JUST yesterday, I went to the other chiropractor and he said my sacrum and hips were still rotated somewhat, making the L-5 still stuck. So he tried different things to UNSTICK it, which it finally moved into the right place. He was surprised at how much easier it was able to go in, cause he saw me last week too, due to the fact that my (regular chiro wasn’t in and plus he has a more gentler way using an activator device to move more gently than the usual side position of adjusting.

I did go to my regular guy last week and he's like WOW! It's all softer there around your lower back. No hard muscles. Of course, I kind of keep him posted on the various things I find and take, so he can recommend to others.

All this stuff, and I mean ALL of it with the various ingredients, what all they help with (joints, ligaments, tissue, collagen and elastin for skin), etc…

Bottom line?… these supplements are AWESOME, and I just will not do without them.”

Just wait until I get the NCR done and having been on all these things.

Last edited by MessiahMews on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MessiahMews
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Ketsumeisei herb extracts Reply with quote

Ketsumeisei herb extracts were developed for type II diabetic, liver & pancreas conditions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yeV_Lp8rZg

effectofwangsketsu.pdf
ketsumeiseitrial1.pdf

Ketsumeisei and Diabetes
Increase in Type II diabetes mellitus:

Diabetes mellitus has become increasingly prevalent, so much so that it is, in fact, currently referred to as a “national affliction.” Type II diabetes, which accounts for about 95% of diabetes mellitus, results from insufficient insulin secretion and insulin resistance (in which insulin cannot be used effectively). Although there are genetic predispositions, it is well documented that poor diet, lack of exercise and nutrient deficiencies are necessary for the condition to manifest. These predisposing factors promote the formation of the “diabetic constitution,” which is characterized by metabolic and circulatory disorders.

Dangerous complications of Type II diabetes mellitus:

Type II diabetes is most insidious for its complications. It is not uncommon for complications to continue to progress even though the blood sugar is well-controlled. Diabetes mellitus ranks first among diseases for complications.

Complications include the following:

* High blood sugar
* retinopathy – reduced blood flow to the eyes and damage to the retina
* nephropathy – kidney disease due to damaged blood vessels to the kidneys
* neuropathy - nerve damage
* myocardial infarction (MI)
* delayed wound healing

Herbal medicines with a qi-tonifying effects such as ginseng, astragalus root, Chinese ginseng, and Chinese licorice have long been used to promote wound repair in debilitated persons in China. These herbs have been included in Ketsumeshei to help address the above conditions by tonifying qi.

Ketsumeisei as prevention and treatment of Type II diabetes mellitus:

Ketsumeshei is good for the prevention and treatment of Type II diabetes, its complications and insulin resistant syndromes. Ketsumeisei’s systemic effects improve metabolism and microcirculation disturbances in the body. Free fatty acid in the body is insulin resistant material.

In clinical studies, Ketsumeshei clearly decreases free fatty acid in Type II diabetics. It also helps decrease glucose indirectly by correcting insulin resistance as a result of the decrease of free fatty acid. Microcirculation disturbance can cause multiple complications. The proprietary mix of ingredients (including flavonoid & diadzein in fruit kudzuvine, carthamidin in safflower, and saponin in Korean ginseng) can help improve total body microcirculation.

Clinical trials on type II diabetes demonstrated an 80% effectiveness. For complete study go to: Clinical trials on Ketsumeshei and Type II diabetes
Subjective symptoms in diabetics:

Diabetics also suffer from various other symptoms including malaise and numbness. Chinese wild yam and licorice are reported to be anti-fatigue and excitometabolic. Most diabetics recognize improvement in various subjective symptoms in a few weeks and improved activity levels have been noted. Additionally, cape jasmine and licorice have been shown to have ant-inflammatory effects. Symptoms of retinopathy or acro-tetraplegia (paralysis), if present, improved within a month of using Ketsumeshei. Shortness of breath by stenocardia (angina pectoris) was also improved.

Case Study by Dr. Wang:

A 60-year old man was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes at the age of 55. He has a fasting blood glucose level of 280 mg/dl, worsening of numbness in the legs (peripheral neuropathy), malaise, and hypoacusis (partial hearing loss). Insulin injections (9 U/day) reduced the blood glucose level between 180 and 190 mg/dl without improvement in the symptoms of numbness. In August 2004, treatment with Ketsumeisei (3 grams/day) started. Numbness in the legs gradually resolved and malaise significantly improved. The patient noted some improvement in hearing also and his fasting blood glucose levels are now maintained at 160 to 170 mg/dl.

Liver Function and diabetes:

After a meal, non-diabetics store approximately 40% of glucose in the liver before being distributed to the blood as required. People become diabetic if there is insulin resistance caused by functional decline or disease of the liver. All Type II diabetics suffer from minor functional diseases of the liver, such as fatty liver, and slow flow of blood and bile. When these minor functional diseases of the liver are treated, metabolism accelerates. Ketsumeisei’s ingredients including flatstem milkvetch root, cape jasmine and licorice can help improve liver function. When these minor functional diseases of the liver are treated, metabolism accelerates. Ketsumeisei’s ingredients, including cape jasmine and licorice can help improve liver function.
Combined with a low glycemic diet and proper supplementation of deficient minerals, enzymes, vitamins and amino acids necessary for pancreatic and liver function to be optimized, Ketsumeshei provides you with a powerful program to defeat diabetes and pre-diabetic conditions.

Health starts with some basic principles including regulating your blood and brain sugar levels. Once we understand that blood flow to the vital organs including the pancreas and liver are essential for health you will see how important it is to keep your blood stream clear of toxic waste and excess sugars and fatty acids. Ketsumeshei is a marvelous support for this function.

Ketsumeshei available from Amazon.com or Ketsumeshei on EarthTurns.com

Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: Why More Women Die oF Heart Disease Reply with quote

Why More Women Die oF Heart Disease

In my opinion the main reason why women are dying of heart disease more so then men is because:

1- More women today are on pHarma drugs validated to cause heart attacks than ever before.
2- and are consuming products loaded with Toxic chemical ingredients
3- By age 35 and older the body makes less and less Nitric Oxide the key signaling molecule that according to the 1998 three Nobel Prize winners can help to maintain cardiovascular health. Watch the video.

Here I have posted some of the most common pHarma drugs known to have side effect that have been validated to cause cardiovascular health risk and death

Read More....

Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Telomere Science Reply with quote

Telomere Science

There are trillions of cells in our body and at any given time a great number are dividing furiously to keep us alive and well. The process is directed by genes sitting on the 23 pairs of chromosomes found in the nucleus of each and every cell. The chromosomes are long sequences of DNA that contain all our genetic material. Each pair of chromosomes consists of one from your mother and one from your father and they are twisted around each other to form a structure called the double helix.

Of particular interest to the scientists at T.A. Sciences are the ends of each chromosome known as telomeres. Telomeres have no genetic function; they are simply stretches of DNA (repeats of base pairs) that protect the rest of the chromosome. These little bits of DNA are critical to healthy cell function and have been likened to the plastic tips on shoelaces because they prevent the chromosome from “fraying.”

However, telomeres become progressively shorter each time the cell divides. When they get too short, cells reach replicative senescence and can no longer divide. The result can be the various conditions associated with old age.

Scientists have only recently begun to understand the critical importance of shortened telomeres. Research has shown that people over 60 who have long telomeres experience greater heart and immune system health than their age-matched counterparts with shorter telomeres. Thus, it is becoming well-understood that maintaining telomere length is preventing age-related decline.

The phenomenon of cellular aging was first noted by Professor Lenhard Hayflick in 1961. He discovered that cells cannot divide beyond a specific number of times. This is called the Hayflick Limit. Cells reaching this limit become old. Although Professor Hayflick discovered this important scientific principle, he had no idea what caused it.

It took almost 30 more years before the role telomeres play in cellular aging was finally understood. In 1990, Calvin Harley at McMaster University in Canada and Carol Greider at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory in the USA discovered that telomere shortening goes hand-in-hand with the aging process and is the direct cause of cells reaching the Hayflick Limit.

“Telomerase activation in aged or chronically stressed normal cells has been shown to slow or reverse telomere shortening, increase replicative capacity and restore or improve cellular function” Geron Corporation (NDAQ:GERN)

TA-65® has been in use since 2005 with not one reported adverse event.

TA65doctor

TA Store

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this website is intended for educational purposes only. The educational material contained in this site is based on a careful analysis of the scientific literature and the experience of the T.A. Sciences team. Telomerase Activation is cutting edge science and knowledgeable scientists have differing views as to its benefits and safety. We urge each prospective client to become educated about TA and to consult their own experts prior to starting the PATTON PROTOCOL or using any product that is a true telomerase activator.

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:28 am    Post subject: The Single Cause and Cure for Any Health Challenge Reply with quote

Since he was mentioned in second post...

http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/The_Single_Cause_And_Cure_For_Any_Health_Challenge.html

The Single Cause and Cure for Any Health Challenge

By Ray Gebauer, PhD

What if there was a single cause of all health problems? What if there was something you could do about it daily?

Unresolved stress is the root cause of all health problems—it can kill you. However, stress itself is not harmful—it can be good for you, as long as you recover from it. For example, without stress from gravity, bones demineralize and muscles become too weak to walk. Because stress can cause us to become stronger, it can be appreciated as a valuable gift, just as fire can, if it is properly controlled. If not, it will, like fire, kill you.

Mice and the Electric Grid Experiment

Did you know that unresolved stress accelerates the aging process?

When mice were placed on an electric grid with very mild shocks, they were unaffected as long as they were given enough time to recover from the stress of the shocks. But if these mild shocks were too frequent, the mice were not able to recover from this harmless stress, and they died from old age within a few short days.

Even though each shock itself was harmless, the accumulative effect of frequent stress without enough recovery time causes the body to just give up and die. When you don’t have enough time to recover from a particular stress before the next one comes, your reserves (“account balance”) in your “health checking account” are depleted, putting you on the slippery slope toward degenerative disease, such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and so on, which takes out over 90 percent of all Americans. Where does stress come from?

Five Different Sources of Stress

* Physical stress. Stress can be physical, as in lifting or falling down stairs, a car accident, getting cut, or from being sedentary (not moving enough).

* Chemical stress. Stress can be chemically based. One hundred percent of us are exposed daily to chemical stress from the environment and/or prescriptions. The chemical/pollutant load in the average American home is five times that of outdoors! Many scientists believe that stress (and damage) from chemicals is the primary cause of cancer and many other diseases.

* Electromagnetic stress. Stress can be electromagnetic, for example, from cell phones and computers. You may not feel this stress, but it adds up, moving you toward disease.

* Deficiency-based stress. Stress can be deficiency based; for example, insufficient oxygen, food, water, or sunlight creates stress. Deficiency-based stress can be nutritional. It’s easy to get too many calories, but no one gets enough nutrients, which creates a deficiency-based stress that handicaps your cells and organs from doing their job, which is a setup for disease. The key principle is that the most critical nutrient is the one that is most missing, which will cause the greatest stress and thus serious problems. Among the most common missing nutrients are glyconutrients. There is an abundance of two of the eight essential glyconutrients, but virtually everyone is deficient in six of the eight, which causes a tremendous stress in the body that can lead to virtually any disease.

* Psychological stress. Most psychological stress is not based on what actually happens to you. It is based on your interpretation of events. Once you accept this fact, you no longer feel like a helpless victim to stress because you realize that stress is self-induced. Because we create our own emotional stress by how we respond to our circumstances, we also have the power to alter our perception so as to not create stress or recover quickly from it.

What can you do about stress from these five sources? The short answer, in a word, is lifestyle. Live your life in a way that minimizes all five sources of stress. One of the key ways to do this is through movement, as described below.

SHALOM WISH

Here are ten antistress and energy-releasing movements I do twice every day. Each takes less than one minute. To make it easy to remember, I created the acronym SHALOM WISH (shalom is a Hebrew word that means “health,” “happiness,” “well-being,” and “peace”).

Each movement is like making a one-thousand-dollar deposit into your health account! Maximize your benefit by doing these with the goal of curing your specific challenge or enhancing your health in a specific way.

* Stretching. Stretch your body in the morning, doing it slowly, with deep breathing and feeling appreciation. Stretch your spine by squatting, holding yourself up for ten seconds on a bathroom or kitchen counter or on the arms of a chair. Install a bar in a doorway and hang (stretch) for ten seconds three times a day. Try to stretch all your muscles daily.

* Humming. Humming increases nitric oxide, which is very good for your arteries and healing in general. Do this hourly, as much as possible.

* Activation/acupuncture points. Activate the flow of your energy by stimulating key acupuncture points with either firm pressure for twenty to thirty seconds each or for ten seconds with a pointer laser on these points: Kidney 27, Pericardium 6, Large Intestines 4, and CV-8. Do not use pressure on the navel (CV-Cool—use only a laser, but laser this very important point twice a day.
** http://digitalangeldonnadj.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/EHCManual.pdf

* Lymphatic drainage (See Fig. 1). Lymphatic massage is extremely valuable and gives you benefits that you can feel instantly (alertness, energy, strength, pain reduction). Do this in sixty seconds first thing in the morning (even in bed) and last thing at night.

* Oxygenate. Oxygenate your blood by deep abdominal breathing hourly.

* Massage/mobility. Massage your ears, neck, hands, feet, arms, and anywhere you feel tight or stiff for ten to thirty seconds. Increase your joint mobility by moving or rotating every joint in your body, including your jaw joint, your arms (wide circles), your ankles, your wrists, and your neck. Suck your stomach in (exhale first); bend side to side, backward and forward, slowly, breathing deeply.

* Walk and wiggle/bounce. Walk for at least thirty seconds each hour, and ideally for thirty minutes continuously during the day. Wiggle your entire body by bouncing or jumping in place for ten to thirty seconds several times a day. The vibration is very healthy for every cell, organ, and muscle.

* Isometric contraction. Isometric contraction is the most effective way to build strength. Exert one muscle against another for five seconds, exhaling, using 100 percent of your strength. For example, (1) push your palms together at full intensity (five seconds), (2) grip your hands and pull apart, and (3) tighten your abdomen for five seconds. Figure out how to do this with all your muscles. Maximize your benefits by also contracting every other muscle in your body at the same time, from your nose to your toes, as intensely as you can for five seconds.

* Stimulating organs: tapping/slapping. Stimulate your organs by tapping or slapping over them for five to ten seconds each, including your thymus, heart, lungs, liver, intestines, kidneys, lower spine, neck, and the back of your head.

* Holding your breath. Hold your breath for thirty seconds or longer every half hour. This can permanently dilate your carotid arteries so that you get more oxygen to your brain, which can improve your memory.

Even though these stress reduction movements are easy to do, they are easy not to do. Knowing about them will not help you if you don’t use them. So do yourself, your family, and your future a huge favor by doing them every day. I can’t guarantee that if you do, you will live one hundred years, but what if you lived an extra ten or twenty healthy years?

If you are not proactively making deposits into your health checking account (healing yourself), you are passively making withdrawals (killing yourself).

I say, choose life by making large, frequent deposits!

** This article is one of 101 great articles that were published in 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Health. To get complete details on “101 Great Ways to Improve Your Health”, visit http://selfgrowth.com/healthbook3.html

Author's Bio:
Ray Gebauer is the director of Empower Enterprises. With a PhD in Energy Health Care and thirty years in health research and training from “out the box thinking” doctors, he is retired from a holistic health care practice in which he used numerous energy-based modalities along with nutrition. As the author of several workshops, a dozen books, and hundreds of articles, Ray’s mission is to educate and empower people to be more self-sufficient and proactive in their health recovery or enhancement in multiple ways. With a worldwide network of over one million associates, he invites you to join in spreading the truth that anyone can experience vibrant health and longevity. For more valuable free articles on health, visit www.RaysHealthPage.com and www.CureAnyDisease.com. This short chapter is an extremely condensed version of the free full version e-booklet at my web site under free e-booklets. Contact Ray at (425) 957-1851.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: