The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Perfect Love

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Intuition and psychic development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Perfect Love Reply with quote

Perfect love

LOVE frequency is the highest frequency in the Universe which overcomes fear, depression, anxiety.
The perfect love - “agape” is a divine understanding that everything is okay, which will basically destroy fear and judgment. The word “agape”, a Greek word, is a depth of understanding we discover that all of us are very much alike, the sense of oneness. Once we truly understand ourselves we can understand others.
Agape Love is defined as true understanding or more as a spiritual or Christ understanding.
Opposite “phileo” love which is a Greek word for adoration, approval is always conditional and accompanied with loads of fear. An example of phileo love: when you do good to others (charity or such) just to satisfy your ego, or you “take care” of your ill father just because you are afraid to loose him - note the word “afraid”. The real Love, the perfect Love, “agape” is when your heart tingles and your face, body, heart smiles, when fear is not an issue anymore because you have a deep understanding of what LOVE means.
You achieve this perfect LOVE when you meet angels in other realms and see them crying because you suffer, when they make you understand your existence.

Love never fails.
Love is God.
Love is Christ within every soul.
Love is the most powerful healing force in the world.
Love eliminates negativity, sorrow, fear, illness.
Love is perfect.
Love is understanding.
Love cannot be seen, one must feel the perfect love deep inside his/her very essence. This feeling is beyond words.

“Love is the perfect fruit of the Spirit; it goes forth, binding up the wounds of humanity, drawing nations into closer harmony, and bringing peace and prosperity to the world. It is the very pulse of the world, the heartbeat of the universe” from the book “Life and teaching of the Masters of the Far east vol 1” by Baird J. Spalding - recommended by my dear friend Alicia
Love is the Secret to all misteries in the world.
Lilly

Last edited by Lilly on Thu May 03, 2007 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE BIBLE
1st Corinthians
Chapter 13

13:1 If I speak with the languages of men and of angels, but don't have love, I have become sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal.

13:2 If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but don't have love, I am nothing.

13:3 If I dole out all my goods to feed the poor, and if I give my body to be burned, but don't have love, it profits me nothing.

13:4 Love is patient and is kind; love doesn't envy. Love doesn't brag, is not proud,

13:5 doesn't behave itself inappropriately, doesn't seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil;

13:6 doesn't rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;

13:7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

13:8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will be done away with. Where there are various languages, they will cease. Where there is knowledge, it will be done away with.

13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part;

13:10 but when that which is complete has come, then that which is partial will be done away with.

13:11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I felt as a child, I thought as a child. Now that I have become a man, I have put away childish things.

13:12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I will know fully, even as I was also fully known.

13:13 But now faith, hope, and love remain--these three. The greatest of these is love.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DIVINE LOVE never fails...

We found this writting on a piece of paper on a window of a tiny little store in Hawaii...

Lilly
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Words from Nithyananda

"Existence is pure love and society is always against pure love. Deep inside, society is actually against Existence or God. All its worship is mere hypocrisy. It hides behind worship. The best way not to follow anything deeply is to start worshipping it! Society escapes in the name of worship. When you worship, you don’t have to do anything else! And people will not trouble you because you are worshipping! But what happens to your inner space? No growth happens and it remains where it was.

Society will never approve of you if you were to let go and love every plant and animal with endless love. It will tell you that you are mad. It will approve only of Societal love; love that is governed by give and take; love that comes in with a reason.

But I tell you: Don’t give up. Keep on loving with all your heart. See Existence in everything. Feel the plants with tenderness in your heart. See the animals as if they were your own. See every human Being as a part of God. That is real worship. It is easy to worship God in the temple. The real worship is seeing everything as God; seeing your neighbor as God.

People never go to the root of anything; that is the problem. The root of God is love. The root of God lies in seeing Him in everything. People are afraid to go to the root and so they delude themselves in superficial layers. They don’t have the courage to explore beyond a certain point, in anything in life. That is why they don’t allow you also to explore. They tell you what they have found is the truth. They tell you that it is enough if you follow what they are saying.

Have the courage to go deep inside and love. You will start feeling the common thread of Existence in all that you see. You will understand that all that you see are illusory happenings held together by the real thread that is Existence. Automatically, you will start loving everything in the same way without any trouble because you will see only Existence in everyone and everything.

Of course, you have to allow this transformation to happen in you, only then it will happen. Any change in you is a shift in consciousness; it is not any switch. Love is the only thing that can make you feel that you are a part of Existence.
"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Intuition and psychic development All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: