The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Juice fasting: my experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Juice fasting: my experience Reply with quote

Juice fasting: my experience

Fasting is not only about cleansing the body, it is also purifying the soul and spirit.

For a long time, having the knowledge of juicing benefits, I wanted to put it into practice and do a juice fast to clean/purify my body, giving it a rest from digestion, eliminating toxins.
My goal was to also get closer to the Source, so I prayed and asked for strength to complete a 8 day period of juice fast (fresh vegetable, fruit juices and water, no solid food). However I managed to fast for 6 days but 3 days after breaking the fast I ate only raw food and had fresh juices.

I cannot describe the appreciation I had for every single fresh juice !!! Ohh… they tasted so good, I haven’t noticed such a great taste before. Pineapple, melon and peace combination was so yummy, not to mention tomatoes, zucchini, garlic, basil, green pepper, mmmmm… they taste so great specially if they are organic. The smell was as good.

I juiced lots of carrots, beets, celery, strawberries, watermelon, grapes, blueberry, I tried to rotate them so I could get benefits from all

I was worried that I might get dizzy, weak, loose weight and won’t be able to do it, but I put my faith in God and that helped me tremendously. If any negative thought or fear popped into my mind, I switched towards feeling good, health and happiness. I did loose weight but I didn’t look ill, I knew that after the fast I will regain it.
The whole fast I noticed being more sensitive.
First 3 days I noticed an increase amount of energy , I exaggerated my workout where I shouldn’t but it felt good. Forth day I started to feel a little week, but good at the same time.

The whole period of time I prayed, meditated, asked for guidance and thanked God, Universe, higher self for making me stronger. I said “thank you” hundred if not thousands of times/day. I had a deep understanding of gratitude and by practicing, it kept me connected with the powerful, wonderful Source. Faith is born out of gratitude, I had what’s called “unwavering faith” that I would attain more wisdom, more healing and psychic abilities, getting more spiritual, purifying my soul and body.

My creativity and inspiration improved.
I noticed my prayers getting stronger during the fast and after.
I noticed a sense of peace and serenity greater than usual. The frequency of love stayed longer with me than usual.
I noticed being less tired, better sleep, also sleeping less, maybe because digesting heavier foods makes you sleep more.

Few days after breaking the fast, I noticed clearer skin.
I had a wonderful experience in one of my meditation meeting my deceased sister and father, communicating with me via tremendous LOVE. .

Quite a few emotional issues from the past cleared out.

A funny thing I noticed on the first day I started to eat solid foods: I could feel the food traveling inside my stomach, a sensation I’ve never felt before.
I don’t remember all the benefits, but I do know that I feel better, cleaner and more spiritual.
Blessings,
Lilly
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: