The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE Reply with quote

I got the bellow info about H202 in my email, its from Dr Douglas.

Constantin and I use H202 to rinse our mouth, for cuts, cold sores... etc. We buy H202 which is not stabilized, so watch for that when you buy it.
H202 kills bad bacteria and viruses as they cannot live in a highly oxygenated environment.
Our hygienist told us many times we do a good job in maintaining our dental hygiene but she doesn’t know the reason Wink
I even put few drops in my water if I feel I need extra oxygen, I add a drop or two (30% H202) in the water I use for watering my plants, and I can tell the green color is vibrant.
I love the benefits of H202 if used correctly.
Lilly

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

Go ahead and laugh if you like, but what follows is no joke:

DID YOU KNOW that your own white blood cells produce hydrogen peroxide? Yes they do. Lots of it.

KNOW WHY? Because that's how they kill invading germs. It's your body's first and best defense against any infection. Kills bacteria, viruses, yeast, parasites-all the bad guys.

DON'T BELIEVE ME? Look it up. (Try the Encyclopedia Britannica website. Check the info on 'granulocytes.' See? I told you so.)
BUT HOW? The hydrogen peroxide molecule (H202) is basically water (H20) with an extra oxygen atom attached. When that oxygen gets released against germs, it 'oxidizes' them. Poof, they're goners.

And this shockingly cheap therapy was a real health miracle for my patients in Africa, where the ungodly high cost of drugs condemns millions to death every year.

So how do drug companies get away with selling expensive antibiotics, when we've got this stuff that's nearly free? You'd call me paranoid if I told you. But I'll tell you anyway in your FREE BONUS GIFTS, plus how to find a doctor skilled in this secret miracle.

I'll explain how it's done in your FREE BONUS REPORTS, along with some very nifty 'minor' applications. It can be used topically to clear up sinus infections, erase benign moles and even clear up periodontitis without surgery. No kidding. You'll see.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: hydrogen peroxide Reply with quote

I love hydrogen peroxide. It is one of the things I've been using to gain back my health.

I use 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide that I get from the Guardian of Eden website. They show all the different dilutions for different uses on this site because this stuff is really really strong, full strength, straight out of the bottle and stings if you spill it and it comes in contact with your skin.

It is about the only thing I can use to clean my house that doesn't make me sick. I also add 4 drops to 8 oz distilled water and drink on an empty stomach. If you use any other kind of water it will release the oxygen too quickly and you won't get the benefits when it comes into contact with minerals(spring water) or chemicals ( public water systems). That is also the reason for drinking it on an empty stomach.

I wonder what would happen in you use the drinking water dilution instead of zam zam water or charged water in orgonite. Has anyone tried that yet?

Oh, I also spray it on my skin and especially under my arms in place of deodorant. I also use it as mouthwash after brushing with a mixutre of oraganic baking soda and sea salt.

I hope my post doesn't contradict any information that is being put forth on this subject as I don't wish to cause confusion and I'm new at being part of a forum like this.

Please note that the drinking water dilution is for the stuff I buy. I think it is wise to follow the dilution instructions that are recommended for whatever brand you buy to be safe.

PS I really don't understand about some of the button options for posting like Quote, Code, List, List= Img and URL. I'm just not real internet savy but I guess that will come in time.
mike

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: H202 and athlete's foot. Reply with quote

I haven’t really taken H202 internally for a long enough duration to see any benefits, but I can say that Lilly suggested that I try my 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide on my foot. I’ve had a persistent, and pretty wide-spread athlete’s foot for many years now, and nothing I ever used would get rid of it. Three (count ‘em) soaks in an H202 foot bath on three consecutive nights completely got rid of it. I’m pretty amazed. I used about an ounce and a half to half a gallon. Worked like a charm.

-Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: