The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

As AZ said Makes you think with both your head and heart ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Energy/Boosting/Breathing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RawMahdiyah
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: As AZ said Makes you think with both your head and heart ... Reply with quote

This is a Prayer that has been “coming” to me lately…one of great importance. I find myself just naturally reciting this, and I have found it helps with boosting and protecting. I remember listening to my Stepfather recite this before any car trip-or journey for that matter, and I’m happy I remember it. Would like to share.

“Glory Be to Him who has subjected our use, for we would have never accomplish this by ourselves. Surely must we turn back, for He is the Most Merciful of those who show Mercy. Oh my provision in times of hardships, oh my help in the face of disaster; guide me with your eyes which never sleeps, surround me with your impenetrable fortress.” (Send blessings on the Holy Prophet/s and all the Spiritual Messengers)

RawMahdiyah
"Cast down what is in your right hand. It will swallow up what they have wrought. Verily they have wrought only a sorcerer's stratagem; and a sorcerer does not succeed (no matter) from whatsoever (skilled group) he may come." (Quran-20:69)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Energy/Boosting/Breathing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: