Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL UNCENSORED

Babysitting (and Bathing) Boys

From NBC news: Topton, PA: High School Senior's Nude Photos Posted Around School

This topic is locked. No new messages are allowed.
Posted by Naked Sports Fan on 2006-09-28 15:37:26

TOPTON, Pa. -- A Berks County high school was scandalized after nude pictures of a student were posted around the school.
It happened at the Brandywine Heights High School in the community of Topton.
"Someone came to me in class and said, 'You want to see something funny?' I said, 'Sure,' and then I saw it," said Jess Greenwood.
What Greenwood and many students at Brandywine High School saw was a naked photograph of one of their senior classmates, wearing nothing but a towel around his shoulder and a smile.
"I was shocked, kind of mad," said the student, who did not want to be identified by name.
More than 300 copies of the nude teenager were passed around the high school Tuesday. They were all over the halls, the parking lot and the bathrooms.
The copies were allegedly made by the boy's girlfriend in an effort to get back at him for things he supposedly said about her during a breakup.
"When she's mad at me, she sets out to prove a point to me," the teen said.
The girl goes to Upper Perkiomen High School in Montgomery County. She allegedly gave the copies to a female student at Brandywine to hand out.
"I totally relate. I think it's a good payback," one student said.
http://www.nbc10.com/news/4460462/detail.html
------------
Photos of nude student all over school. Sources at Brandywine say a jilted ex-girlfriend distributed hundreds of color 81/2-by-11 shots of a senior wearing only a smile.
. . .
The girl, along with at least one friend who attends Brandywine High, handed out the photos to students before school Tuesday and placed copies of the flier on teachers' and students' windshields.
The boy, a senior, was nude with a towel slung over his shoulder and a smile on his face in the 81/2-by-11, full-length color photo, according to students who saw the picture. They said he was posing for the photograph.
“He had a towel on his shoulder, but it wasn't covering much of anything,” said Ray J. Sacks, a Brandywine senior who said he was shocked when he saw the photo. “Some kids were laughing about it, some thought it was inappropriate.”
Students said the boy was not in school Tuesday and had not been back since the incident.
“Somebody really wanted to get him,” said 16-year-old 10th-grader Catherine B. Updegrove.
Updegrove and friend Erin M. Walters, 15, described how the girl and at least one friend handed out the fliers before school Tuesday. Other students then spread them around the school.
“Somebody took a handful and threw them in the stairwell,” Updegrove said.
------------
These girls probably got the idea from Becky and Libby.
Now Becky's boyfriend knows what's in store for him if he ever cheats on her.
(I hope thay kid at Brandywine Heights High School at least has a decent size dick, otherwise what happened to him would really be embarrassing.)

Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2006-10-02 00:42:50

All I can say is: given his reaction, he probably deserved it. Maybe that's what SHOULD happen to guys who spread humiliating rumors about an ex-girlfriend around school.

No, I wouldn't have helped another girl do something like that. But I sure would have been looking and laughing at the pics with the rest of the girls.

Notice the reaction of the guys: they were all outraged that a few girls saw some other guy's little sausage link. That Jess Greenwood kid was probably holding his hands down in front of his groin, afraid the girl he was talking to was sizing him up.

I doubt the guys would have been as ''outraged'' if the nude pics circulated around were of the girl.

Becky Romero

Posted by Man in Black on 2006-10-16 07:00:51

Or, Becky, maybe that's what should happen to girls who can't keep their hands off boy's pants?