Login

Not a member yet? Click here to register!
Username:
Password:

CVG NETWORK

CVG
Games Radar
Edge Online
PSW Magazine
PSM3 Magazine
PC Zone Magazine
Xbox World 360 Magazine
NGamer Magazine
PC Gamer Magazine
CheatStation
Next-Gen.biz
Official XBOX 360 Magazine
Forums
Battlefront III exclusive to 360?
View previous topic - View next topic  
steve_2003
Kudos: 34

PostPosted: 22 Mar 07 3:00 pm Reply with quote

Great news if it is true, but why would PSW (a Playstation Magazine) tell it's readers that such a big title is exclusive to the Xbox360 Question
jacksaddiction
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 22 Mar 07 3:03 pm Reply with quote

Free Radical ?????? THEY are developing it ????
Man, I need to get my head out of the sand every now and then.
I dont care if its exclusive or not, I just (now) know that this game is going to be freakin awesome.
I enjoyed the other 2, but I loved the Timesplitters games. Multi-player perfection.
marklfc99
Kudos: 20

PostPosted: 22 Mar 07 4:15 pm Reply with quote

What are Sony playing at it just seems that everyday now we hear of another exclusive going, they have really screwed up bad, obviously because of the high cost of the consoles and the amount they are losing per console, they havent got the money to throw at exclusives.
If they lose anymore I definatley will not be getting a PS3, Sony will make my mind up for me but on the other hand for me the high price of the PS3 wont be a facto see below for my reasons

Right before I start don't shoot me down as people always say it is about choice with the 360 blah blah, but I was just sitting at work reading all the news articles about the exclusives, I decided to look into the cost of getting a 360, and for me it works out as nearly as expensive as the PS3 which everyone harps on about being expensive.
for an Xbox360 with gears of war costs £299.99 I would need a wireless adapter as phone line will be nowhere near the xbox and is not feasible to be wired £59.99 and subscription to xbox live £39.99 grand total £399.97.
Cheapest PS3 with 1 game = £439.99.
So i'm in a delema about which one to get. with me at the moment it will be wait and see, if the market continues and there will be fewer exclusives I can make a choice on which is the better machine and not be swayed by price too much, except when the price cuts come into play, or microsoft help me out by putting wifi into the premium console (maybe if the black 360 appears)as that is the biggest cost factor in the price comparsion i mentioned above.
and I personally don't like the idea of paying £39.99 for playing games online to me it should be incorporated in the price of the game just a pet hate of mine, but obviously I would pay for it.

Sorry for going on a bit there
flenser_

PostPosted: 22 Mar 07 4:15 pm Reply with quote

Good timing from the PSW boys there. Laughing
its_all_blurry
Kudos: 28

PostPosted: 22 Mar 07 4:28 pm Reply with quote

marklfc99 wrote:
What are Sony playing at it just seems that everyday now we hear of another exclusive going, they have really screwed up bad, obviously because of the high cost of the consoles and the amount they are losing per console, they havent got the money to throw at exclusives.
If they lose anymore I definatley will not be getting a PS3, Sony will make my mind up for me but on the other hand for me the high price of the PS3 wont be a facto see below for my reasons

Right before I start don't shoot me down as people always say it is about choice with the 360 blah blah, but I was just sitting at work reading all the news articles about the exclusives, I decided to look into the cost of getting a 360, and for me it works out as nearly as expensive as the PS3 which everyone harps on about being expensive.
for an Xbox360 with gears of war costs £299.99 I would need a wireless adapter as phone line will be nowhere near the xbox and is not feasible to be wired £59.99 and subscription to xbox live £39.99 grand total £399.97.
So i'm in a delema about which one to get. with me at the moment it will be wait and see, if the market continues and there will be fewer exclusives I can make a choice on which is the better machine and not be swayed by price too much, except when the price cuts come into play, or microsoft help me out by putting wifi into the premium console (maybe if the black 360 appears)as that is the biggest cost factor in the price comparsion i mentioned above.
and I personally don't like the idea of paying £39.99 for playing games online to me it should be incorporated in the price of the game just a pet hate of mine, but obviously I would pay for it.

jus though i'd say that you are lookin in a really bad place to find a 360 and that game! a new deal startin at my work (a countrywide store) is £305 for premium 360, project gotham, gears of war, live arcade, lost planet and i think the other game is crackdown, plus an extra controller:)

mite be a good idea to check it out before u get stuck with a ps3:)
jacksaddiction

PostPosted: 22 Mar 07 4:35 pm Reply with quote

its_all_blurry wrote:
marklfc99 wrote:

jus though i'd say that you are lookin in a really bad place to find a 360 and that game! a new deal startin at my work (a countrywide store) is £305 for premium 360, project gotham, gears of war, live arcade, lost planet and i think the other game is crackdown, plus an extra controller:)

I think you work in the same company as me as I was just about to mention that deal lol
marklfc99, this is for you: If you are thinking of getting a 360, you should just invest in a few lengths of Ethernet cable. Honestly. I thought about going wireless with the 360, but £15 for cable and 15 minutes to run the cable around and under the carpet, leaves you with enough money to get a live subscription (and in the end, making the 360 look the better deal). If your going live with the console, does it really make a difference if its wireless or not ?
AbnerMaris

PostPosted: 22 Mar 07 6:27 pm Reply with quote

In a dream I had long, long ago I imagined the ultimate game and it was Battlefront on a next-gen console, other than GTA IV this is THE game I am looking forward to.
myoldfruity
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 25 Mar 07 1:21 pm Reply with quote

marklfc99 wrote:

That is freaking awesome! I've already had my 360 for almost a year now, but that deal....that is amazing!

I thought the premium + gears and a second controller for £280 at Xmas was good but that is stonking, i know the PS3 will still sell but when you can get all that for £300, no contest in my eyes!

Back on topic: I can't see this being true but if it is, great - i loved Battlefront 2 on Xbox1
poop24
Kudos: 6

PostPosted: 25 Mar 08 2:18 am Reply with quote

i jsut cant wait for this one, i loved the star wars rampage i had. I would laugh at my friend f its only for Xbox, another nail in his hopes for PS3, the rest of the nails are all becaus eof the cost teehee, 360 ftw ^.- teehee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: