Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL UNCENSORED

Babysitting (and Bathing) Boys

Fuck that Bitch, Belinda Ramirez

Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-06-22 22:58:16

I think the answer to Matt's question is obvious. Dee Dee took Matt because it's the best she can do and because she needs a guy who will let her and her friends slap him around. And Matt has proven he's got no spine and is willing to let a bunch of girls make him their bitch.

I think it's pretty sad myself, but it obviously works for Dee Dee, who doesn't have the self-esteem to date a real man, and for Becky and Libby whose boyfriends seem equally whipped. In Matt's case that might be literal since Dee Dee has a bit of a whip fetish and let's face it, no man with any self-respect would actually let her do that to him.

But quick question, which of you girls got your top torn down in Niesha's neighborhood? I'd bet on Becky myself, she had longer hair and sort of a white trashy look.

BGS

Posted by dee dee randle on 2008-06-22 23:14:56

leave my matt alone, you jerk!

just because a guy is a gentleman around girls doesn't mean he's ''whipped.'' it merely means he knows how to behave properly.

as for that welfare queen, she and a few of her friends pulled off the pants of the 12-year old sister of one of libby's teammates when the girl went to the bathroom for no other reason than because she was rooting for her sister's team.

stranding on the toilet with only panties and a cropped t-shirt on, she ran crying to the parking lot, looking for her mom to take her home.

niesha thought it was funny to pick on a little girl. but what was really funny was that their school's team could only manage a bunt single against libby that day before the mercy rule kicked in.

not to take anything away from libby's effort that day, but niesha's fat ass cousin couldn't hit water if she fell out of a boat!

dee dee randle

Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-06-22 23:22:12

Being a gentleman and letting girls slap you around are two different things. I remember when you girls kept talking about what a "gentleman" Jason. Except he wasn't a gentleman, was he? He just liked being slapped around by girls.

I told you that all along and you didn't listen to me. And guess who was right in the end. Same guy who's always right, me.

Your main criteria for boyfriends seem to be guys who won't stand up to you, who will let themselves be stripped and humiliated in public and even let naked photos of themselves be put up online.

If I had the same standard for a "Lady" that you have for a "Gentleman", then a "Lady" would be a girl who gets spanked and stripped in front of my friends, gets mocked and ridiculed online and treated like my property.

So Matt and Jason are your idea of "Gentleman", guys with no self-respect who are whipped. Probably literally, since you must use that whip and dominatrix outfit for something.

Just out of curiosity, is Niesha actually on welfare or are you just a racist?

BGS

Posted by dee dee randle on 2008-06-22 23:34:30

first you call me chubby. now you're accusing me of being racist. did i say anything about niesha's race? well? did i? now you take that back. RIGHT NOW!

welfare is for people who honestly need help. not for people who are too lazy to get off of their fat butts and get a job, or who go around sleeping with guys just to get pregnant, don't get married and don't make the guy pay for child support, just so they have another excuse for not working

what matt and i do in the privacy of our bedroom is none of your business. but no doubt whatever small part of you is still hetro wishes that i was standing in front of you right this instant in my leather, snapping my whip at my boots, ordering you around.

all you do is brag about how you've stripped and spanked girls, even in public. so don't you talk about how to treat people.

dee dee randle

Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-06-22 23:41:16

Yeah I do talk about how I've stripped and spanked girls. That's my point. The difference between us is I'm honest about it and you're not. Hell, look at my user name. It's all good clean fun and I'm honest and up front about it.

Meanwhile you girls do your whole "Whine, whine. Some guys grabbed our asses in High School" bit, but really you're all about humiliating and attacking guys. You don't even have any pretense of equality in your relationships, all the while whining about guys who are control freaks.

Cry me a river.

first you call me chubby. now you're accusing me of being racist. did i say anything about niesha's race? well? did i? now you take that back RIGHT NOW!

You are chubby, but in a cute way. I didn't accuse you of being a racist. I asked if Niesha was on welfare or whether you were just throwing out racist insults at her. It's interesting that you overreacted so much. Pretty much says it all.

I agree with you about welfare though. Welfare is big government at its worst. Like most social programs it shouldn't exist in the first place. Paying people to get pregnant, have kids and not work is always going to backfire.

So are you admitting that you do whip Matt?

BGS