racial remark in gym

Really sorry to hear this happened.
Just to let you know, I'm really glad you're here in the US!

Personally, I go looking for the gym with the MOST Asians.
.....I found one in St. Paul, MN.  It's a way from my home, but its
worth the drive.  Very friendly.  Lots of Vietnamese and Hmong.  There are
20 or so there I can work out with.  Also
Ethiopians, St.Paul old-line Scandinavians, Lao, Koreans, and quite a large
number of American blacks, mostly friendly.  It's so easy to find someone to
talk to.
So many new languages to sample!  (Working out alone is so boring)
Interestingly, its much friendlier than the "gay" gym, but of course
not much good for meeting a potential date...

Mark