Re: *FREE! Sun, March 23rd Performance of Culver Chamber Music

My thanks to Jocelyn for her magnanimous gesture of inviting
us all to her concert.  Although I live in upstate NY and will be unable
to attend, I somehow feel honored.  It's far away, but I do travel
sometimes.  I enjoy reading these "event" notices.

It is also a pleasure to see someone give to others in a spirit of
openness,
as she has done.  Her act of kindness is not deserving of the
unfair comment that ensued.

John