[ADMIN] Locale-Specific Announcements

Hi everyone,

There has been suggested guideline for announcing events built into the
charter. Namely, to indicate locale in message subject headers. Please
consider using that option when fit.  Typical use is [EV-LA], [EV-Locale],
etc ...

On effective use of communication resource, let's also hope that our future
displeasure may present itself in a less confrontational and more forgiving
manner, maybe? Vn-gblf prides itself as a group of people of good will, and,
unsurprisingly, such atmosphere can only be established and maintained by
everyone's help.

Best wishes,
Vn-Gblf Admin