Re: Frank Talk on Gay Stereotypes

Someone wrote:

"I can't help but feel that you gentlemen are being overly critical.
Look around at the comments on the topic thus far. That certainly
illustrated much integrity, tolerance, and intelligence in the
community.

Hell, the role models, as I see, are here. Quite unexcitingly so,
and just damn ordinary just like any other community, ...."

I don't think I am being overly critical.  I base my opinion on what I've
experienced and witnessed over a period of twelve years.  What I've
stated earlier are facts, not some made-up generalization I read or heard
somewhere.  Read what I said earlier, my opinion's on gay men's
behavior/activities, not on any lack of tolerance or intelligence.  I
respect your opinion and your point is taken, but try to read what I've
said before you try to address it.

Role models ... here?!?  How can an anonymous "someone" be a role model.
Heck, don't you know anything about  cyberspace?  People can be anything
they want.  You'd be foolish to pick a role model here.

<email>