Re: Frank Talk on Gay Stereotypes

HI Chris , welll well well at last someone who  has the same point of
view with some of us spoke up to disagree that: such low-life gay men are the way they are
because they are men, and because they are considered deviant by society so
then there's no moral standdard or whatsoever to use to judge what they
choose to do.

I just would like to have a few last words on this , and I do not wish to
get any respond either,please. I ' d hope that some of you would really
think about it rationally. I assume that everyone is well aware of what we
have been talking about. Referring to the last few articles, I did not make
such conclusions about gay men , just solely based on my personal
experiences. Anyone could find on the gay personal ads a threesomes seeking
couple , almost all the times. That's enough of it.

On a different subject , I have not heard of any gay men being raped. I
would like to know more about it, if anyone who have experienced it is
willing to share.  I would like to know about the psychological effects
that person experienced. Thank you.