[4Khoa] Re: Frank Talk

This is to clarify and make coherently specific the points I was trying to
make. I'll use specific illustration.

1. Your being gay is alien to me. It is an experience I can't relate.

2. If it is alien, would it be _unreasonable_ of me to have uneasiness about it?

3. Given the media exposure about sexual solicitation and the general
perception that "your kind" of people act in demonstrably reckless
behavior, without disregard to "moral" norms (eg. soliciting children or
young people for sex, three-some), would it be _unreasonable_ of me to
maintain a negative perception?

If I were really religious, you may speculate about my view/position
toward you.

4. If I have this conviction about you, is it unreasonable for me to protect
my children from your behavior?

5. Where in the world do I hear of you being critical of "your kind"? Where
in the world to I get a sense of moral likeness? This thread has been
the first where I see/hear this, btw.

Just a few thoughts to kick the ball around.