Sprint, is it gay friendly? and how good is the company?

Hi,

I am about to start my new career with Sprint in Orlando Florida.  Anyone
knows anything about the company, re: gay friendly issue or anything i should
be aware of there.
I have turned down offered from Motorola in phoenix to accept sprint offer,
partly because of the location (orlando vs [hoenix) and difference in salary.

Thanks in advance,
BTW, thanks to awho had responded to me re: westinghouse power generation,
time warner, and motorola.
Cung