Question #4

Well, a few of you asked to be removed from this list, and as requested,
those names have been removed.  I hope the rest of you will choose to remain
(and participate).  As I said before, though, just let me know and your name
will be removed.

All of your responses to the first three questions have been great.  I'd
like to take this opportunity to thank Steve Sekel and Phu Huynh in
particular for their very thoughtful responses.

Now for Question #4.......

Do you prefer being around men or women?  Do your closest friends tend to be
men or women?

MY answer:  I don't have a preference as I am BI-sexual.  I enjoy my time
with the boys dancing at the gay clubs as much as I enjoy my time shopping
with the girls at The Limited, specialty boutiques, etc.  My closest friends
tend to be women since they tend to be more receptive to conversations
concerning issues of intimacy.  For instance, many guys will just say "get
over yourself, honey" or "Oh, don't worry, it'll be OK".  Women tend to ask
more questions and help hash out my feelings and better deal with them.

--Nathan