Re: Question #4

Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 15:49:29 -0700
Subject: Re: Question #4

I really don't have a preference.  What I go for is personality.  If
the person is honest and true then I would prefer to be with that
person, be it man or woman.  I have at times had women as close
friends(usually roommates) but I guess what I could say for now is
that I am closer to men right now.  My two best friends are male.  One
lives close to me and the other moved to Dallas.  We know almost
everything that goes on in our lives.  Not a day goes by without one
of us calling or e-mailing each other and informing each one of what
has gone on in our lives.  We console each other in times of need and
at times one of us will go to the other person wherever he may be to
give comfort.  But I also have a female friend(and roommate) who knows
a lot about me.  We confide with each other on our feelings and
thoughts.  We have gone through breakups with boyfriends to loosing
loved ones.  She and I have been good close friends for almost 10
years now.  And my two males friends and I have been best friends for
more than 10 years.  I guess you could say that I am an odd one out of
the bunch.  When it comes to this.  I judge people on their
personality and honesty and not by their sex.  I have a tendency to
gravitate towards these types of people.