Re: Question #4

Chris and everyone else...

Nice to know there's others with exactly the same feelings and thoughts as
myself.

I recently visited Melbourne (OZ) for a few days, and met some lovely asian
guys who fitted your description.  There's also a club there for asians and
europeans. Only wished I could have stayed a few days longer!

I was really impressed with the 'Vietnam Town' which has sprung up since I
was last there.  Fantastic restaurants, shops, clubs.   You name it, it was
there.  At night it was a real picture with all the signs and shop windows
lit up.

At 02:37 PM 17/09/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Men or women? =20
>
>I guess I would have to qualify my answer.  I am most comfortable around =
>normal-acting, well-adjusted gay men, and least comfortable around =
>gay-acting, maladjusted gay men. Women and straight men fall between =
>those two.

etc>

>Most of my friends are Asian men, both gay and straight.
>
>Chris

Adrian

-

"giving love to someone is special

sharing love with someone is out of this world"
-

Adrian Martin                   Tasmania                       Australia

<email>

-