Re: Political correctness is tyranny

Ladies and gentlemen,

Please watch ourselves against unnecessary imflammatory rhetorics and focus
on listening and understanding one another. Both sides of the argument are
making excellent points, please keep making an effort ..

While the discussion thus far is much appreciated, this is a friendly
reminder on how focus may easily get blown by hurricane winds. Blame it
on an obssession with the weather channel :-))

Please take good care of one another,
Vn-Gblf Admin

Anonymous Poster commented

--
T O O M   U C H S E   X M A K   E S Y O   U R E Y   E S G O S   C R E W Y

Part of Useless URL Network: www.saigon.com/~kyanh