Re: Time heals all things?

Hi Chris.  I also want to share my thoughts with you.  I had a similar
thing happen to me although certainly not that extreme.  I had seen it
coming from the very first few weeks of our relationship and so was
prepared more or less, how can one totally prepare for such a thing.
But all along I thought that somehow he would change and become more
sensitive to others' feelilngs.  I saw him do it to his other friends
and told him about it.  We discussed it at lenght.  While he was
extremely sensitive about his own feelings he was so selfish and sefl
centered that he cared not about hurting others. I feel somewhat sorry
for him because he will never be able to sustain a relationship with
anyone else. Very few if any can put up with his antics very long.
Yours, however is one of the more extreme cases I've heard.  Surely
there must have been indications along the way.  I know  "love is
blind".  Anyway, I hope it doesn"t make you cynical. After an
experience like that most people would be be affraid to attempt another
relationship. Hope all turns out well for you. As for him, time will
get even with him.  He will find himself a very lonely old man when his
youth and looks fade away and he won't be able to find anyone who will
pamper him.  Sincerely, Apelo