Re: Time heals all things?

Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 09:48:28 -0700
Subject: Re: Time heals all things?

Hi Chris,

My heart goes out with you and I always wonder why there are so many
"shitty" people out there, playing this kind of game and can't wait to take
advantage of people.

I don't know much about your story, and as always, there is another side
of the story. But the point here is that six years should mean something
to people. If relationship and feeling happen to change (and too bad
that I see a lot of that around here), I wish there is good memory that
one should keep, just for giving your best at it.

Hang in there. Time will definitely heal itself.

Charles

ps: what do u mean by "rich and wealthy" thing, was your relationship just
for convenience (for him, I mean)??