Re: Ouch ...

On Sun, 22 Sep 1996, Anonymous Poster wrote:

> Other than time, is there any other tried and true prescription
> to help one through the inevitable end of something which wasn't
> meant to be ... now that it's over ....
>
> Too tired to be sad ... :-(

It must be fall.  It seems we have our share of heartache. *sigh* Dear Too
Tired (for a moment there I thought myself Dear Abby :)) the prescription
you seek is as elusive as the Fountain of Youth but I will certainly join
the expedition.  Perhaps it's to be found in Shangri-La?  I've always
wanted an excuse to trek up the mountains of Nepal. :)

For me, I wouldn't mind so much the heartache if I knew that it would
stop at some definite time.  The phrase "time heals all wounds" loses all
meaning when you pause to consider that time is infinite and you could be
miserable forever.  (Oh sorry, I'm supposed to be up not down!)  If only
there were a statute of limitations on broken hearts. *sigh*

This sounds trite, but I really do hope you are feeling better.

Fellow "Too Tired" too!
PS:  And have you ever noticed that too tired is precisely the time that
you are most sad?  For me anyway. *sigh*