Re: Where is everybody?

I think the common problem here is people feel reluctant to express themselves
and/or share info in a "global" environment.

I belong to the sport group in the Bay Area, at first people didn't talk much
but after they know each other thru group activities (mainly sports and then
other social gatherings, such as picnics, parties, movies, etc.) then they start
chatting, sharing info/feelings, kidding around, etc. on the internet. Mostly,
we get at least 20 messages/day mainly to let each other know what's going on,
what's the plan for the day, weekend; to chat on whatever comes up (I've found.
some humorous comments in these chats.) It's really fun and I think it's a way
to keep the group going.

Based on my observation above I think this group, vn-gblf, should be organized
into local/sub group and encourage local people to getogether to know each
other and hopefully will keep the whole group alive.

My 2cent
KT