Re: Doi Dien Web

On Tue, 26 Nov 1996, Anonymous Poster wrote:

> >Well... heh... I supposed... But can't seem to find any times/resources to
> >do it though. Anyone wanna help?
> >> Of course not ... yet ... but aren't you and Brian in charge
> >> of the DD homepage though? :-)
>
> I don't know who did that...

Well I am Minh, and I have been updating vn-gblf home page with documents.
However, not that much resources have been published seen we do not have
that many to start with.

Originally, anh Vinh and anh Ky-Anh had this idea of convert the hardcopy
DD into an electronic form to be published on HTML format ( web pages)
however the progress seem to slow down when Vinh has difficulties in
upload files using the MAC (yes, the culprit is the Mac) ;-) the project
stall there.  I haven't been able to do nothing since I have no copies of
DD to start with nor access to scanner.  Ever since anh Ky-Anh and anh
Vinh have been very busy with their work and haven't retrun to the net
lately.

Anyone to have the time and resource can help me continue on this project.

++++++
Also there are many other sections that are still link-less since we do
not have that many document and resources to put in e.i AIDS, writting
etc..

Recently I just updating the coming out experiences and add in Efren's
Essay about his own expereinces.  Please feel fee to come and check it out
and contribute your own writtings if you are up to it.

Names of authors can be anon if you want to.
www.saigon.com/gblf

--
Minh
<email>