Re: Doi Dien Web

> On Tue, 26 Nov 1996, Anonymous Poster wrote:
>
> > >Well... heh... I supposed... But can't seem to find any times/resources to
> > >do it though. Anyone wanna help?
> >
> > I don't know who did that...
> >
> Well I am Minh, and I have been updating vn-gblf home page with documents.
> However, not that much resources have been published seen we do not have
> that many to start with.
>
> Originally, anh Vinh and anh Ky-Anh had this idea of convert the hardcopy
> DD into an electronic form to be published on HTML format ( web pages)
> however the progress seem to slow down when Vinh has difficulties in
> upload files using the MAC (yes, the culprit is the Mac) ;-) the project
> stall there.  I haven't been able to do nothing since I have no copies of
> DD to start with nor access to scanner.  Ever since anh Ky-Anh and anh
> Vinh have been very busy with their work and haven't retrun to the net
> lately.

Mea culpa.  I've been rather silent lately (does anybody notice how
peaceful and quiet the list has become as a result?) due to two perennial
excuses which aren't exactly insubstantial: busy with schoolwork (two
months away from my general exams), and depressed about my love-less
life (two abortive relationships down the drain over the past two months).
But no time for whining now.  Hope that everybody else has had a more
pleasant time.  In any case, Happy Thanksgiving to all ...

Vinh

PS: And thanks to Minh for continuing to keep up the vn-gblf webpage.

> Anyone to have the time and resource can help me continue on this project.

PPS: I'll dig up and forward to you and/or the list another bunch of
old materials for the webpage.  But first I need to pack up to go to
New York for Thanksgiving with my folks.  Later then ....