RE: is the VN-GBLF website dead?

On Tuesday, December 10, 1996 10:28 PM, Anonymous =
<email> wrote:
>Is the VN-GBLF website dead?=20

I hope it's not dead.  I've enjoyed what little I've seen on it lately, =
and I miss the presence of those few locals (Seattle area) I had hoped =
to meet. =20

My trip to Viet Nam is moved from February to May or June, depending on =
the project I'm contracting on, but I'm going to Singapore in a few =
weeks.  For the big trip in May I plan to see not only the three major =
culinary capitols (Saigon, Hue, and Ha Noi) but any other places people =
would care to recommend.  I also want to get out of the city and see the =
countryside, and just immerse in the beauty and the wonder that is Viet =
Nam. =20

I want to be there so, so bad.

Any advice, hints, tips, (and warnings) from those of you who grew up =
there would be appreciated. =20

Chris

<email>
<email>