Re: is the VN-GBLF website dead?

On Tue, 10 Dec 1996, Anonymous Poster wrote:

> Is the VN-GBLF website dead?
>
> http://neptune.netimages.com/~gallery/vn-gblf/ hasn't been updated since
> May. I am curious why the site does not cross-link to Utopia's ample
> resources for gay and lesbian Vietnamese. We were asked to contribute
> comments during the development phase of the VN-GBLF site and have always
> listed it in our hotlist. On numerous occasions I have submitted our Vietnam
> AIDS/HIV resources, Message Center and Vietnam Gay listings link with no
> response from the webmaster.

Contributing comments and resources files as well as link suggestions to
our web pages should be sent to webmaster at <email> by clicking
on the mail icon at the end of the pages.

Stuff sent direct to the list may be mixed with other kind of mails and
may be overlooked.

We are planning to update the pages regularly with volunteering work from
our members who candevote a little bit of time to it from day to day.

We always call for writings, stories from our own members about
experiences, situations, events, issues that can be helpful to other
Vietnamese/Asian Gay Lesbian and Friends to understand ourselves and
promote a better relationship amongs ourselves and others.

Please, write something about what you know/ experience in this small,
sub-culture that is sometimes called "theculture of desire and perversity"
.. ;-) Any idea?  ;-)

==
Minh
<email> <<=== Comments can also be sent to this address.