Valentines Day - the rich get richer

Yes, that's true - and very sad.

The reality is that most of the significant events in our callendar are
much the same.  It is really sad to note that it is at Christmas time in
Australia and many other western countries, that the suicide rate
suddenly escalates.

So I have marked Valentine's day with free cyber cards to friends on the
net - they are not exactly commercial free, but there is at least no
direct cost.

Love is something to be celebrated every day.  A simple phrase should be
repeated every single day of our lives - anh eu em.  My Viet is not that
good, but perhaps we should also say occasionally "anh eu cac anh ay".

ciao
Mike