The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Boosting Earth’s chakras, DNA, blood, hurricanes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Doing Good!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Boosting Earth’s chakras, DNA, blood, hurricanes Reply with quote

September, 1st, 2006
Boosting for Earth’s Root chakra, DNA, blood

Last year starting with September 1st, we boosted all earth charkas each chakra per day. After completing 7 days of boosting we got a strong message to cancel all evil contracts and replace it with God’s contract only. This year we feel its important to repeat the earth’s chakras boosting.
It is very important to balance the chakras and increase the earth’s and our energy flow. The more energy we let flow the healthier the people and the earth are.

The 1st Chakra (Root) governs Physical Needs and Security.
This chakra is associated with survival needs, joy in living, earth, instinct. It metabolizes lots of energy from the universal field through all the chakras.

Few of us got together and started to boost the 1st chakra, when suddenly our website went down. Rolling Eyes We moved to Instant messenger , did some more boosting and finally the site was up again.

We boosted the 1st chakra with Donna arking the root chakra (ark = permanent atoms of the planet).
I got the words "Tigris and Euphrates", some "reptilian DNA mixture with human’s DNA" and saw the magnetic poles. Constantin mentioned these rivers run thru Iraq. To me they felt like arteries and veins (symbolically speaking) of Earth.

After some research here are some facts: Babylon, the capital of Babylonia, was built along the Euphrates.
The two rivers of Mesopotamia are the Tigris and the Euphrates (Dijla and Furat, in Arabic). The Euphrates is the one on the left (west) in maps and the Tigris is the one closer to Iran.
The Tigris and Euphrates Rivers meet somewhat north of the modern city of Basra and flow into the Persian Gulf.

Our boosting was directed to that area due to blockages of energy created by “tensions” and war there.
We boosted and gifted these rivers etherically, Donna mentioned these rivers need gifted in this 3RD dimension as well.

I got Ganges river next. Then I had a vision of a river which ends in Antarctic. Tony mentioned two rivers in Antarctica: alpha and onyx.
Onyx- in particular black, is a grounding stone.

About Onyx river
----The Onyx River is a meltwater stream which flows westward through the Wright Valley from Wright Lower Glacier to Lake Vanda, during a few months of the Antarctic summer. It is the largest river in Antarctica, and at 30 kilometers in length, it is also the longest. It has several tributaries, and there is a meteorological station at the mouth of the river. Flow levels are highly variable, both during the day and between summers, with the river failing to reach the lake some years. In contrast, it can cause significant erosion in flood years, and was rafted in 1984 by New Zealand researchers. While there are no fish in Onyx River, it does support microscopic life, and the algal blooms can be quite extensive.”----

This meteorological station needs to be gifted!!!

We boosted the rivers around the earth as they felt like the veins, arteries and capillaries of the Earth. Boosting the blood results in increasing the oxygen and energy, rejuvenating and stimulating the whole body specially the brain. I think people need to awaken the full potential of their brain. Symbolically speaking planet Earth needs it as well.

Next we agreed to boost for the hurricane John, in Mexico's Baja California peninsula. For this hurricane I was getting the “aikido technique”.

At the beginning of the session I got the word “sandal”. Wondered what sandals have to do with earth, blood, DNA, hurricanes and so on.

After we worked on hurricane John I got we have to burn incense and then I got the word “sandalwood”. I think we need to use the frequency of sandalwood.
Its funny, I talked to Polly later after the chat and she mentioned she bought sandalwood incense about a month ago.
Tony mentioned that Sandalwood is considered in alternative medicine to bring one closer with the divine.

I did some research on sandalwood:
“One of the oldest incense materials, Sandalwood has been in use for at least 4,000 years. It is one of the most calming incenses and therefore is one of the preferred ones for meditation. It calms the mind, enhances mental clarity, and aids in the opening of the Third Eye.”
------
“The sandal tree does very well on its own, and seems to appear in places it was never seen before. However all attempts by man to proliferate and increase the growth of the species have yielded declining plant populations. It appears very resistant to manipulation!”
------
“Depression, anxiety and insomnia were thought to be improved by sandalwood. It was believed to promote spiritual practices, peaceful relaxation, openness and "grounding."
“ source: http://www.scents-of-earth.com/sandalwood1.html
Grounding, nurturing, strengthening with --- Sandalwood”

Burning sandalwood, praying to God and boost for these hurricanes.
Next: September, 2nd boosting the second chakra of the earth/people

Lilly

Last edited by Lilly on Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:39 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

September, 2nd, 2006
Boosting for Earth’s Sacral - 2nd chakra, hurricane John, cetaceans, waters, HARRP technology under water

In my today meditation done for the 2nd chakra I got two words: empathy and solutions.

A blockage or imbalance in this chakra can create a strong empathic response, which can cause one to be ruled by the emotions of others. Hmmmm... Rolling Eyes
Remember many people feeling depressed lately? We wonder if someone (Norad - dreamscape technologies?) send empathic messages and empathic people receive them? Not if the second chakra functions well though… So here we have a solution to some empathic problems: balancing the second chakra.

Having this in mind we started the session by boosting the second chakra - which is associated with creativity, fertility, emotions, sexuality.

As soon as we started I saw dark entities fighting our energy quite strongly. Donna - the dreamer, mentioned having a dream: an asian man was sent to kill her but she fought back using ARK energy. So she used the ARK energy for this boosting. My left foot started to sting and the stinging sensation moved up my left leg. I felt my meridians opening up.
Constantin saw an opening and earth felt happy. We all felt a huge relief, we felt the boosting unblocked the Earth’s chakra. A balanced sacral chakra leads to healthy understanding of emotions.

Next we boosted meridians, grid lines, ley lines, earth star grids, while I was burning sandalwood - which by the way is good for balancing all charkas.

The energy was very intense. Cristina and Constantin said the same thing at the same time: they were feeling very good.
Next we boosted for hurricane John. San Diego felt protected, in spite of the rumors that the hurricane might flood the southern California. The hurricane energy got Alicia nauseated, while my forehead was hurting when we tuned into the hurricane’s energy.
I was getting rose quartz energy will help our boosting efforts. Donna was putting up an Ark wall between storm and San Diego/LA, while Constantin was building a wall. Lots of telepathic thought were happening between us and the cetaceans.
They showed up. I saw a big whale pointing towards the shores up north.

The energy was so high and intense that we couldn’t stop boosting. Cristina suggested to boost dolphins and whales (the peace ambassadors) oceans and waters. We were having so much fun, we couldn’t stop boosting. I suggested we do the HAARP under waters, and suddenly my computer shut down out of blue.

I was actually laughing when that happened because I saw few of their HAARP technologies smoking. Ooops! Well.. I noticed that my computer shuts down only when I am during the chats. What a “coincidence”! The guys were cleaning the waters sending sandalwood energy in the oceans, while my computer was rebooting. During this time I boosted the ones who monitor our chats.

We finished the session all pumped up with a big smile on our faces. Smoking bad machines is fun!

Lilly

Last edited by Lilly on Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert send me this info:

--------------
"I searched last night and this morning and have been unable to find reliable info on the true earth energy centers, however, there are a number of STS sites which claim a variety of locations.

Most of them locate the sacral chakra at Lake Titicaca, Peru or Machu
Picchu, Peru.

Third chakra is claimed to be Ayers Rock, Austrailia.

Heart chakra is claimed to be Glastonbury, England.

Throat chakra is claimed to be Giza, Egypt.

Pituitary chakra is claimed to be a non-fixed position currently in
Glastonbury.

Pineal chakra is Mt. Kailash in western Tibet, the place which Jeff
Baggaley made the Mission to Tibet.

Here is a map of the earth chakras –– CAVEAT EMPTOR!
http://com2.runboard.com/bcreativecosmosplanetaryforum.fconspiracy.t206

scroll down a bit
They are using the term gates which is STS, I'm pretty sure.

Lhasa is base chakra, not Mt. Shasta. This I recall from years ago.
The monks of the great and highly populus Monaseries of Lhasa
wear red robes. They do (did) much slow, heavy drumming and one of
their services called the earth-bound spirits to a temple where
they were sent to higher realms away from here. The call was a
combination of heart-beat drumming and telepathy.

I assume the STS info says Mt. Shasta is base chakra to deflect outrage
at what has happened in Tibet.

Robert"
-----

Last edited by Lilly on Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

September, 3rd, 2006 Boosting 3rd chakra (solar plexus)

I posted an email above regarding locations of Earth’s charkas. There are quite a few websites talking about charkas being located in different areas of the world. We are not focused on boosting the physical locations, we boost the energy centers of the earth and people which are associated with particular charkas.

3rd chakra of the Earth/people: is the center of strength, the power house. It is associated with free will, courage, determination, integrity, respect when in a state of balance. The opposite, when its unbalanced it has to do with EGO, pride, fear, enslaving humans and animals.

We started by boosting this chakra in particular the number one enemy: EGO - a” spreading disease” ~Donna mentioned, a “unity disruptor” ~ Alicia mentioned.
We balanced EGO with divine free will. Ego needs the face the SOUL. We boosted for courage and strength. Wars are connected to an unbalanced solar plexus chakra which lead people to thirst for power and enslaving others. Polly mentioned she felt a release after she boosted people’s 3rd chakra.

As this chakra is connected with childhood we spent few more minutes on this. Mike asked us to boost for ritual abuse. I got the word “paprika”. Rolling Eyes Weird huh? … but not so weird if you think what paprika is: a spice which is made out of cayenne pepper - which is a fighter. If one suffers a heart attack and cayenne pepper extract is administered under tongue, it has chances of surviving, that’s how strong it is.

The energy in the room was so weird, we were spacing out, kept getting distracted, phones calling, yawning, loosing focus, getting lethargic etc.
I sent a “paprika” boost around and the energy improved a little.

Mike asked us to boost the MONEY- and Federal Reserve, as the money’s aura which is filthy.
Well.. Real money is gold. The color of solar plexus chakra is yellow/gold, so here we have a perfect combination of colors. The energy of the Federal reserve was nasty, Mike felt like someone was drilling into his crown, while my heart was in pain from sensing so much greed. Donna mentioned to boost the greed with the cetaceans energy. Cetaceans were ready to help, and we asked them to help us. Cristina had a vivid dream of some Orcas giving birth. Cetaceans connect with us if we ask them to do that.

We cleaned the money’s aura, we boosted the money printers, moneys symbolism, Donald Trump, Federal reserve, the black pope, stock market, Wall Street Exchange in NYC, materialism, debt.
We even boosted Yanni, who become very commercial over night. We used to like him and enjoy his music. He was a very private “person” talking about simplicity in life, peace and moral values. Now even his website has changed, his look has changed, he looks troubled and under influence. He even beat up his girlfriend and gives interviews to EXTRA, opening his new album at NY stock exchange, This new Yanni is not the Yanni we know. PERIOD.

We then boosted reptoids who posses humans. I extended my aura connecting with Christ’s frequency and I saw reptoids melting instantaneously.

We then moved on boosting the oceans and the HAARP machines under the ocean.
I was getting “power under ocean” and saw a big black pearl. Donna, Mike and I saw oysters. Donna said that there is a chinese herb called black pearl too which is banned in the US.
We connected to the black pearls energy which was amazingly powerful and boosted the oceans and Haarp machines with this energy.

The whole sessions we were beamed pretty hard. However we managed to finish the work. Donna, Alicia and I “beamed the beamers” after the chat finished and after everyone disappeared from the chat room without saying bye. Cristina told me today that her internet connection went dead.

We found out the “beamers” were using KEYWORDS on us , one of them being “BLOCK”. Energy blocks, that explains the lethargic feelings during the chat. I saw dark gray stuff dust thrown at us around our heads. There was dark magic - voodoo priestess /priests throwing dark energy at us. We managed to take care of the beamers and their “voodoo beams”.

Lilly

Last edited by Lilly on Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

September, 4th 2006
Boosting for Earth’s heart - 4th chakra,

Hearth chakra is the bridge, the transition between lower and upper charkas - between body and spirit, the transitions between 3rd dimension and others. If it is balanced it opens ones heart towards love, joy, compassion. It is the core of all emotions.
Crown chakra cannot be activated if the heart chakra is not balanced.
Peace in the heart means peace on earth.

Although its’ very hard to deal with distractions we still show up and boost for earth/people’s charkas. Alicia mentioned it is very hard for the dark side to handle this very nice loving heart energy.

Tonight was a gals’ boosting night. Gals and hearts!

We started our boosting from the heart of God towards the heart of earth/people filling them with joy, love compassion, kindness. A lovely and very touchy thread about sensitivity, heart, love is here.

Donna sent out rose quartz frequency towards hearts, while playing “thunder in my heart” song. Cristina and I were playing piano tunes, while boosting. I then chose violin songs and the violin boosting made my whole body thrumming.
I was getting that the love spread around was “pristine, pure and as big as the immensity of the ocean”.

We then boosted for all reptoids hearts and their heart charkas if they have any. Donna’s heart was hurting and when she placed her rose quartz pieces above it, the pain stopped.
I put rose quarts in each orgone creation, this way we spread LOVE around.

Next we boosted the heart - core of all money, taking from the rich and giving to the poor, a “modern day Robin Hood” -( ~Donna), “balance is a good idea” ~ (Cristina).

Next, we boosted for fear, depression, sadness to be transformed into laughter, positivism, love. We visualized people dancing around the world, laughing and smiling. We were dancing, our hearts were dancing, angles were dancing, was God dancing too?

Lilly

Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

September, 5th, 2006
Boosting for Earth’s/people’s throat chakra

Despite of the fact that tonight we were only three of us boosting, the energy was amazingly strong and we were able to receive intel.
It has been said that a group of seven people meditating together carry the same energy as more then one hundred people meditating separately. Let me tell you this: tonight Donna, Alicia and I carried the energy of a thousand people: The power of three!

Throat chakra - the center of communication and expression, the ability to define ourselves in the world. A blocked throat chakra will lead to repression, possessiveness, selfishness. A healthy balanced chakra is considered the “seat of responsibility”, it is linked to wisdom, creativity, inspiration, telepathy, receiving guidance.

Speaking of coincidences: Alicia received an email from a good friend who happened to bump into this accidentally, its related to the 5th chakra: the Enchanted Rock which its like a ley line. Supposedly this ley line goes all the way to Sedona down to Yucatan peninsula...its called the mayan ley line. This the largest dome in the united states made out of granite....its a pink color. This rock is 1.5 billion years old.

The energy of Enchanted Rock resonates to the 5th center, the throat chakra”
“The fact that the enchanted dome is compromised of granite is quite significant. Granite both stores and radiates energies”
“Enchanted Rock contains veins of crystallized quartz in several varieties that contain huge crystals up to 2 feet in length. Fluorite and beryl are also found in the dome. The properties of these powerful gems add tremendously to the energy of this site.”

All of us felt that the enchanted rock is good, but they may have messed it up somehow not letting it go its natural course, being hijacked.

We started to boost the 5th chakra of the earth, the center of communication of the planet. Our necks were hurting and we saw tangled energy around people’s necks. We worked on removing these “wires” and boosted for the TRUTH. Donna saw a big flash of light.

We next boosted the C1 vertebra - (atlas) curse, trying to remove this curse. According to Jean-Claude Koven, “more than 99 percent of the population is still subject to an ancient curse that was deliberately cast to make slaves of the human race.” … “According to Shahar and the Atlasprofilax literature, the C1 of virtually every single human is dislocated (luxated in chiropractic terms), causing an energy blockage in the spinal column along with a host of physical and mental disturbances.
“. The info on C1 was sent to me by Scott Vitale. I am still looking into C1 vertebra curse/atlas (?).

Working on this issue I heard a “crack”, then the word “VACANT”, then connection with geopathic stress and I became dizzy. Donna mentioned that Vacant places need gifting. The word love was “screaming” in my head while Alicia was tapping her heart chakra connecting with love frequency. Sending love made us feel good.

I was getting “Pacific” and had a flash of “sphinx”. While trying to remove the necks wires/cords I got the word “refutable” We had to look in the dictionary for this word, since we didn’t know the meaning.

Refute= 1. prove something wrong: to prove something to be false or somebody to be in error, either through logical argument or by providing evidence to the contrary
2. deny something: to deny an allegation or contradict a statement without disproving it

We tuned into this word, Arking, boosting for all lies to be refuted. “Thou shalt not bear false witness”. Boy I dont' like liars, boosting liars is my favourite subject. Wink Liars will be held accountable, as well as people who don’t speak the truth, first hand knowledge, who love gossiping and judging which by the way is DEAD ORGONE. Alicia mentioned that TRUTH shall set us free.

Next we boosted the “Enchanted Rock”. Alicia asked us to boost to bring the rock back to its initial color - pink. Next we boosted Sedona - the new age capital of the planet. Constantin and I gifted few vortices in Sedona, about 3 years ago. The energy felt weird, fake, no salt, no pepper, although the energy of few vortices was really strong. Alicia visited this place in 2001. She said the energy felt empty, it did not resonate with her. Alicia mentioned there is a sphinx rock in Sedona, thus the sphinx I was seeing earlier on. Bottom line: we boosted Sedona, but it needs more gifting as the energy of the vortices feel hijacked.

May the TRUTH be exposed and throat chakra in balance.

Lilly

Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

September, 6th, 2006
Boosting for Brow/Third eye - 6th chakra

Third eye chakra is associated with intuition, clairvoyance, ability to see the big picture, source of insight, ability to think symbolically. All the psychic energy is cleansed and charged here.

We started by boosting people’s ability to see the “big picture”, their intuition/ inner center according to universal laws. The energy knows no boundaries and travels where it is needed the most. Our energy boosts are from the heart, according to universal/God’s laws, not invasive and travel only where they are accepted. For people who want to keep a blind psychic third eye, don’t worry your wishes are respected.

We all had sort of buzzing sensations in our third eyes, I hope will learn to see more of the big picture, see the past, present and future.

I “saw” a little native American kiddo looking towards the ocean where there were sailing boats. The message was: “get out in the nature, discover yourself, disconnect / deprogram from robotic things like the media, TV, clothing and car trends which feed into our consciousness and brain. Third eye remedy: “connect with the nature”. We boosted the robotic media, next. I got the name brand “Bvulgari”, so we boosted fashion - name brands. Mike mentioned that many logos are magic sigils - control mechanisms.

We boosted, cleaned, purified diamonds, crystals and gems in jewelry. Crystals are everywhere, jewelry, watches, computers, even in space shuttles. They can be used to enhance ones psychic ability if they are clean and used with love/good intent, they offer protection, absorb negative energies and strengthen the positive ones.

We spent few more minutes on the “big picture”. I was focusing on the earth’s pineal gland, the geometric center of the cranium situated directly behind the eyes, the “Seat of the Soul“ called by Descartes. It links the physical and spiritual worlds. Mike mentioned that the pineal gland stores the original genetic codes and he asked us to spend more time on this in our future sessions.

To me, pineal looked “white and black“ , “colorless“, “dry” so to speak, it felt sneezy, We boosted for more colors and life and our original genetic codes in the pineal gland.
Some of us felt nauseated and pain. I had a very weird feeling boosting the pineal gland, felt like my right and left brain were trying to get balanced, my eyes felt like a see saw. Could be that the pineal is the source of balance between the left and right brain? Definitely more work is needed on the pineal as well as more homework. I also need to go back and meditate on the 4 points of healing some spirits showed me in one of my dreams. One point of healing was the third eye - the pineal.

Lilly
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is cool!! remember sandalwood in our chats?.... Always wanted to plant trees...

The Sandalwood Man
http://www.tree.org/sand.htm

The Church of the Living Tree
Mark R. Hanson
(808 885-5500)
sandalwoodcottage@hawaiiantel.net

May 9, 2006

Mark Hanson, the spiritual head of the Church of the Living Tree in Hawaii, is a man dedicated to the Trees. His primary mission is to restore the sandalwood trees to the Hawaiian Islands, where they used to grow in abundance. The sandalwood tree is valued for the fragrance of its heartwood, but it is also known for its medicinal properties. Almost all of the trees were cut down and sold to China in the last century, leaving only a few surviving old trees here and there.

Since 1992, Mark has been propagating and planting sandalwood trees, for the benefit of the Earth and of all of its children, now and to come. He has given away over 5000 sandalwood saplings, and he has planted over 1000 trees this year. His goal is to propagate 10,000 trees a year for sale to property owners and for donation to parks, churches, and schools.

A Call for Help

By Mark Hanson

Aloha, People of Maui, and the Earth,

The life force of the land is in trouble. Plants and animals are going extinct faster than we can count them. The atmosphere of the Mother Earth bleeds into space as our top soil washes into the sea. Consumerism eats away at the heart of humankind and apathy grips the mind of our society. We stand by as the trees of life are cut down, not knowing what to do.

The answer is as clear as the falling of leaves. Plant more trees, for they give to us all our needs. Clean air, clean water and soil are the gifts of the trees to all humanity. We of the Church of the Living Tree invite all good people to come help grow a few million trees. We need land and hands to make a stand against this crazy insanity. Together we can change the world for all to see. By simply planting trees, each of us take responsibility for the air that we breathe, regrowing our old growth forest of the earth for all humanity.

To whomever may have concerns about my ability to regrow the old-growth forests of the earth, I say:

From out of my heart a great love for my Earth grows.
From out of this Love I have been led to climb
the tree of life and gather the seeds of truth,
planting them with the children of today
for all the children of all tomorrows to come.

If what I say or do offends anyone on Earth,
please forgive me. For this is not my intent.
To share from my heart to your heart this Love
for the Earth that we all have in common is what I do.

From out of my heart I ask you to please go to a
forest near you. Gather seeds from the plants
and trees. Take them home, plant them with children,
grow them with love. Be delighted with their smiling
faces as I am. It will make your heart and our Earth
a happier place, for all our children.

We invite all who are moved by the spirit of the trees to come worship with us every Sunday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Plan to get dirty growing trees.

If you do not have land or time to lend a hand, please support the Hawaiian Reforestation Program with your tax-deductible donation receivable by The Church of the Living Tree, Hawaii. W
-------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Doing Good! All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: