The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

subliminal messages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Implant locating/Removing cords, entities/Mind Control
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: subliminal messages Reply with quote

I don't know if this qualifies as forum material or not but I'm going to put it out there anyway.

I know how the towers are used for mindcontrol and I would be interested in hearing from anyone who actually picks up subliminal messages being broadcast through the airwaves.

Let me explain. At the beginning of this month, July, after regaining much of my health, I began to take several steps backward. I became gorssly fatigued and when I would wake-up in the morning I would feel fearful like the world was coming to an end. This didn't occur every day but off and on.

When I drove to Eugene on the 5th of July and as I pulled up to a stop signal, I heard "Get out. You don't belong here." Immediately following that I heard "You better hide. We're coming to get you."

I never actually hear audible voices but receive rather strong impressions. I don't know how else to describe it. It's almost like my brain being branded and imprinted with words.

Then, as I was driving back home, I began to connect all this recent fearfulness and foreboding with the other messages I had just heard.

Now, going back to the beginning of 2003 preceeding our invasion into Irag, my health crashed horribly. I felt like a hunted animal and like the world was coming to an end.

Putting these things together is when I began suspecting that this phenomenon (if you can call it that) might possibly be connected with the towers and mind control. I also want to add that on the 18th of this month, again in Eugene, sitting at a stop light at the end of a freeway off ramp, I heard, "The occupation has begun."

I don't know what these statements mean. I don't even want to imply that they are important. It is my suspicion, however, that what is being transmitted on a larger scale are the emotions that might accompany such messages since I don't believe the masses are meant to actually hear messages but rather be manipulated and controlled by emotions; kind of like preparing them to accept what is going to be broadcast through the news that day or series of days to come.

My retired husband bombards me with the news every morning through a 65" TV screen and there was an emphasis on the threat of Al Queda and subsequent terror attacks. This is what helped me connect the dots in a way that made sense to me.

The ending of the story is that I have spent the greater part of July mixing up several batches of TB's, HHG's and EP's and went about delivering my little gifts. You know, like Christmas in July.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences. I've read a lot of the articles on the forum and don't remember reading anything like this.

Many people like me have suffered so much ill health, anxiety, depression, feelings of suicide and hopelessness and the majority of it is artificially induced. Learning where it is coming from empowered me to destroy it's influence.

This little story of mine doesn't have a "woe is me" ending because knowing the enemy and being empowered by the truth and peaceful, healthy, loving solutions keeps me on track.

That is what I think this website is all about: Identifying your enemy and recognizing his tactics and strategies, taking the higher road and living in the higher frequencies and encouraging and enabling others to do the same. LIGHT DISPELS DARKNESS!
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharon,
Interesting post, thank you for sharing.
I moved your post under mind control section.
I haven’t experienced something like you mentioned but I think I read others did.

These are my thoughts on this- which are not right or wrong they are just my thoughts:

Towers can only transmit to those who can receive, telepathy happens when at least two parts communicate, one receives, the others transmits.
If one sets his/her frequency of receiving good vibrations- joy, happiness, etc that’s is exactly what will happen, she/he will receive joy, happiness etc.
On the other hand if ones vibration is set on not so high vibration (being upset, sick, depressed, anxious, fearful etc) he/she will receive low frequencies, vibrations like fear and messages which are not so pleasant.

We humans are great receivers/ transmitters… so it could be that you were already or entered a wave of frequency which was not so high.

I used to get messages during my sleep, most of them in a form of answers to my questions/prayers, that’s because I set the intent straight of receiving messages which will benefit me and not deplete my energy. So I think it is really important to stay in the highest vibration which opposes fear so we can be able to be part of the big global healing circle.

In my early twenties I used to have very clear visions of people dying only few minutes before they were actually dying. The phone would ring and a friend would say so and so just passed away etc.
That scared me to death at the time because I didn’t know what was wrong with me, I thought I was a “sinner” and prayed to God to absolve me of these visions. The more I prayed and focused on what I didn’t want the more I would get these images. As soon as I started to stop focusing on these visions and changed my vibration and be happy again, as I was going through rough times, the scary premonitions stopped. Now even if I happen to have a not so pleasant vision, premonition or thought, I just thank the “Source” for sharing and act intuitively to undue the “damage” if any and if that’s in harmony with what is suppose to be. For example if I have a not so pleasant dream, premonition, vision, I go back to my dream, enter into a relax state of mind, decompress, and send the whole dream in to the universe, getting rid of it from my subconscious mind. I use whatever it takes, visualization, prayer, boost to get rid of the vision. Sometimes I play the scenario the way I want it. I must say it doesn’t happen often as I try my best to stay in the “feeling good” mode. I think we all deserve to be happy , because if we are happy others will be “infected” by our happiness and the world will be a better place.

The fear spreads and stays embedded in people’s subconscious minds, the towers cannot affect people with high vibrations. Our thoughts could be our own enemies and if we think that towers will affect us that’s is exactly what will happen. Well of course its always a good idea and I strongly suggest to use physical stimulae like orgone generators, ash, blessed or charged water to get rid of “negative effects” of transmitters and the same time empowering ourselves. The feeling we have after gifting (giving) is awesome ! The more people put their energy into orgone gifts the more these gifts will disable the frequencies of the towers, that’s because our minds create everything: towers, gifts and so on.

By using physical stimulae, our subconscious minds are impressed so negative feelings will fly away.
We live in a 3rd dimensional world and we still need material “things” - we still eat food, breath air, drink water, wear cloths, we need our bodies, and so on…. but the ultimate goal is to use our minds to accomplish what we want and what makes us happy.

In conclusion: like attracts like, think good thoughts, feel good, and you’ll get wonderful messages about how to improve your life, health and how to help and assist others, staying in fear does not do good to anyone.
There is so much fear mongering on the media, internet that if I just take a look at it I get my stomach turning, so I refuse to read information which doesn’t make me feel good. As a healer I cannot work on people using a low vibratory field of energy, many people use fear to make money but that is not the answer, these are only limited minds which don’t know the universe knows abundance.

Negative emotions can be created by default, many are caused by others thoughts, some are caused by our own thoughts, some can even be transmitted thru our genes, some will come from so called “past lives” or ancestors. Negative emotions stay in the tissue and cells. The most important thing is to understand that we are in a “low mode” and do our best to lift ourselves up. Change the emotions, shift, if we have to use a head stand position to accomplish that , then lets do it!!! BTW that head stand makes you young, its called the “king asana” in yoga.

If we are to stay depressed and miserable complaining all day about towers, chemtrails and such that is what we’ll be generating, more towers, more chemtrails. By the way I don’t even see chemtrails anymore, I refuse to see them, guess what? They are not present anymore. Same with towers: Constantin and I start laughing whenever we see a tower and we make funny faces and joke about towers calling them little puppies or such etc… they have no effect on us… If people could understand the power of only one thought the world would be so much better, I am an optimist: its coming, I see it happening.

Happy days,
Lilly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Implant locating/Removing cords, entities/Mind Control All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: