The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

health and wealth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Tyrants Beware!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: health and wealth Reply with quote

We haven't gotten together in a while, but tonight was extremely productive. Perhaps it was one of our most productive sessions ever. The energy felt great, and we had a fun time, laughing and joking all the way.

I showed up a bit late, and was really happy to see Cristina, Sylvia, Donna and Lilly already down to business. The ladies did a little work on Iran before I showed up, and I hope that one of them will talk a little bit about it in this thread.

We did a little work on doctors. We believe that as they awaken, they will continue to get involved in alternative healing. Most of them are in the biz because at one time they wanted to be healers, I presume.

We spent some extra time on drugs, as most of them have a very bad energy that is anything but healing. After all, they’re not designed to keep people sick and in a low energy. As we were boosting, Lilly got that many of the drugs serve to block our psychic abilities by interfering with the function of the pineal gland. ZSL recently posted that the pineal (third eye) is crucial for the activation of our DNA.

Sylvia got that we should use the energy of the Sun to transform the energy of the drugs. We found it to be a very powerful and energy.

As per my request, we spent a little time boosting our relationship with money. We’ve all learned that it’s hard to come by, and we have to hold onto what little we have, because we’re only going to make so much, and we should feel guilty if we have it. Well, we decided to boost each one of us, to remove our “poverty programming” blockages. Donna and Cristina showed that they inherited their programming, and I apparently have my head in the future. This makes sense, as I’ve been doing a lot of “law of attraction” visualizing about prosperity, but I keep saying “I WILL have…” instead of I DO have… We felt some great energy, and it felt like we had some blockages removed. So now we should all be rich ; )

When I’m thinking about poverty, I think about one of my heroes, R. Buckminster Fuller, who said that if our economies were managed properly, we would all be able to live everything we could possibly need. We’d be a world full of billionaires. We tend to believe that our economies today are actually set up to keep people poor. Wealthy people have higher frequencies. They are free. You can’t control them. That’s why we believe it’s one of the keys to our freedom in this place.

We also spent a little time sending some love to the Illuminati. We want to make sure that we keep all of our vibrations high. If we do, says Lilly, then what they try to do won’t affect us. I have a strong feeling they’re not too hearty these days, anyway. The plan is still being carried through, but I see them losing momentum. All of use need to keep the pressure on, so we can get past this silliness.
MessiahMews
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: My tidbits... Reply with quote

First we boosted Amiga's brother who is in the hospital. Lord knows that ANYONE in the hospital should have lots of boosts, love and orgone.

Lilly mentioned something about his blood. I was getting he needed some blood and liver cleansing, since the liver is a blood filter.

I was suggesting perhaps liquid chlorophyll for blood rebuilding and volume, and Vitalzym to remove excess fibrin from the blood and cleansing it.

We boosted the guys and gals in military, for they are mind controlled. That includes some of my family members as well.

Sun energy... yes!

I especially like this sun pic as it reflects love, as well as the angel in the bottom right lower corner.

Gotta boost that imageshack server, so they quit deleting all my fine pics. Laughing

I mentioned Sky, as she is an energy worker who is very good at changing outcomes and removing blockages. She's been doing this work LONGGG before I even knew what boosting and blasting were all about.

Here's her info:

Prosperity Frequencies www.freewebs.com/skylord2
Mother Water www.freewebs.com/skylord1

FREE FREQUENCIES and INTENT experiments:
The Great Rolling Thunder Rain Experiment www.freewebs.com/skylord32

Dental Repair Experiment www.freewebs.com/skylord6

SAVE the BEES -join your intent with ours www.freewebs.com/skylord3 and Keep our Herbs and vitamins LEGAL with INTENT! www.freewebs.com/skylord24

The Great Fuel Experiment! www.freewebs.com/skylord15 increase your gas mileage for free and clean the air at the same time-join your intent with ours.

FREE Broadcasts: YOU do the work to receive the frequencies to change your own frequencies from lack and unhappiness to Miracles, Abundance, Joy, Health and Forgiveness www.freewebs.com/skylord7

Vaccination Liberation
http://www.vaclib.org

"Ask me about vaccine exemptions"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Tyrants Beware! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: