The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Helping family member with autistic/vaccine damaged children

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MessiahMews
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Helping family member with autistic/vaccine damaged children Reply with quote

Subject: Stuff for reversing drug and vaccine damage for Autism
Date: 10/10/2007 9:32:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time

Hey xxxx,

I wrote an article about Reversing Vaccine Damage a couple of years ago. Some of the info on it's a little outdated, but I can update some of the stuff. http://www.vaclib.org/basic/reversing.htm
Reversing Autism II is my article.

The main things are Detox, diet and rebuilding.

Robert and I went to an autism thing at a daycare center last month. We're going to copy the stuff and mail it to you. They gave us a free book and I wanted to send that, but Robert won't let me. The name of the book is called Recovering Autistic Children by Stephen M. Edelson, Ph.D. and Bernard Rimland, Ph.D.
www.AustismResearchInstitute.com

It's about the D.A.N. protocol which is wonderful. The woman had her child, which she said was vaccine damaged, plus she was exposed to environmental chemicals herself before she got pregnant.

The D.A.N. protocol along with what all I know will reverse most of the damage done.

Get the clay baths first, along with the Mannatech chewable vitamins and the Manna Bears. They improved the Phyto Bears, and now call them MannaBears.

http://www.magneticclay.com
He will need the Environmental Clay Bath Detox to get out environmental causes, plus vaccines.
I can assure you that he is mercury toxic, if he’s had even one shot.

So after the Environmental, get the Mercury Detox Bath Kit, the Aluminum, Formaldehyde and then the Lead one last. All of those heavy metals are in the vaccines. The bath kits range from $44-$45, and you can get more than 1 bath out of EACH one. Way less than chelation and more effective, as I’ve had both.
You and xxxxxxx should do these baths too, since you both had vaccines. xxxxxxx especially.

Robert talked to one of the guys who called us on the Vac Lib line. His child had all the vaccines till about age 12 months, and he said after that no more. The child couldn’t sit up at all. Robert simply told him about the clay baths. The guy gave the child ONLY ONE BATH. He called us back to say that the child can now sit up. Talk about a tear jerker. The father was so thankful and grateful.

Here's links to some of the copies we got in the D.A.N. presentation. I just found them, so we don't have to copy anything now. GREAT! These are good.

[PDF]
Summary of Biomedical Treatments for Autism
http://autism.asu.edu/Additional/Summarybiomed07.pdf

[PDF]
Improving Diet
http://www.autism.com/treatable/adams_biomed_summary.pdf

In there, they mention B-12, Amino Acids too. However the presenter did stress on the type of B-12. She says use B12 (methylcobalamin) as opposed to B12 (cyanocobalamin) Cyan is cyanide. GHC Health sells the methylcobalamin kind as sublingual. Go here, and then go and search other products, and you’ll find the B-12 (methylcobalamin) there in the product list. It’s sublingual, so actually Mom should take it too.

They mention Amino Acids and THE BEST one is the Vickery formula called Platinum Plus Amino Acids.
Those are re-builders too. That’s the brand I use for rebuilding my spine. They also have MSM, which help removal of heavy metals. They are known to rebuild the spinal disks as well. Which is probably why my spine and back are much better along with the AtlasPROfilax I had done in correcting my C-1, which is NOT a chiropractic adjustment. However, finding an upper cervical chiropractor would be beneficial for both of those children. Especially children with autism. I credit the Amino Acids and the AtlasPRO for my thyroid working again. I’ve lost 30 lbs, you know. Have 20 more to go.

Speaking of AtlasPROfilax, there is a practitioner in Georgia now. Correcting bio-mechanics are especially important for children with Autism, ADHD, ADD, etc..
LYNCH, Lon W. Jr.
15A LaGrange Street
Newnan, Georgia 30263
Tél. : 678-447 5240
E-mail - lonlynch@hotmail.com
http://www.atlasprofilax.net/
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/mhane.mov

Other supplements that children could take as far as minerals and vitamins are the Biotics Research brand which Doc Dickerson carries. I have the liquid vitamins, and some liquid minerals such as iodine and zinc.

Our Florida chapter and other co-director reversed her children with homeopathy. Wendy Callahan.

Wendy Callahan, director
P.O. Box 1693
Hawthorne, Florida 32640
352-481-7024
Lovthatlea@aol.com
www.vaccinetruth.org

Here is a post regarding how that works.
http://www.warriormatrix.com/about1676.html&highlight=vaccines

I probably have more in regards to some of the above.

..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..•´ [ Donna ] -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´*

Subject: Stuff for reversing drug and vaccine damage for Autism (forgot to mention...)
Date: 10/10/2007 9:47:23 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time

I forgot to mention about the Essential Fatty Acids, such as the Omega 3's, etc...

I use UDO's oil. You might be able to find it in a health food store. I also use Virgin Coconut oil too.
http://www.udoerasmus.com/articles/udo/udo_index.htm

For Omega 3's
UDO's oil (I mix with some olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, Basil and oregano for salad dressing too.)
Salmon.
Avocado aka Guacamole.

All babies got Hep B vaccine at birth, which means liver gets trashed. So for rebuilding liver, milk thistle extract. Not sure of the best brand for that, but it helps with liver regeneration.

..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..•´ [ Donna ] -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´*

Last edited by MessiahMews on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:37 am; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MessiahMews
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Nationwide Revolt Against Dangerous Vaccines Accelerates Reply with quote

It's not about a family member, but still appropriate to put here.

You know? It's about freaking time!!

Some people are finally WAKING UP!

Nationwide Revolt Against Dangerous Vaccines Accelerates

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2007/181007_dangerous_vaccines.htm

Growing number of parents opting out following Jenny McCarthy media blitz about link to autism

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, October 18, 2007

Concerned parents across the U.S. are leading a nationwide revolt against unnecessary, untested and dangerous vaccines as CDC records show a growing amount of religious exemptions on vaccine forms, following a media blitz by Jenny McCarthy in which she blamed a vaccine for causing her son's autism.

Far from the biased and prejudiced context in which the Associated Press headline framed it - 'Parents take a shot at lying on vaccine forms' - the move comes as a result of increased understanding and education about the dangers of vaccines.

Most recently, actress and model Jenny McCarthy's appearance on the Oprah Winfrey show and numerous other prime time TV programs has spurred women to seriously investigate the link between autism in babies and young children and vaccinations.

McCarthy's new book, Louder than Words: A Mother's Journey in Healing Autism, is partly about her contention that her son's autism was caused primarily by a combined vaccination administered around the age of 18 months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc8QETKbquc

McCarthy discusses her book and the link between autism and vaccines on The View, ABC's flagship daytime show.

Increased sensitivity about immunization is also a consequence of the growing awareness of the fact that vaccines are not mandatory - a hoax played out by authorities across the U.S., most recently by Texas Governor Rick Perry in the case of the HPV vaccine.

In that instance, a media propaganda bandwagon aided in disseminating the myth that the untested and dangerous shot that has already been linked with devastating side-effects, which Perry and his cronies were bought off to peddle by Merck, had become "the law" despite the fact that Perry's executive order only "recommended" that parents give their kids the vaccine.

There is no law in America, aside from those applying to medical workers, that says you or your child has to take any vaccine whatsoever, no matter what any executive order, requirement, mandate or policy dictates, there is no situation where you can go to prison for refusing a government vaccine under the U.S. constitution and the law of the land.

The mass media drumbeat constantly conditions people to believe that if they don't take their shots they will be kicked out of school, arrested and thrown in jail. This trick will continue to hoodwink Americans into taking all manner of dangerous and untested vaccines, the number of which rises every year, until they realize that there is no law that forces them to take any vaccine.

Mercury is still being added to vaccines at completely unsafe levels considering the fact that it is a known neuro-toxin. A recent study undertaken by the University of Calgary unveiled concrete evidence that mercury ions alter the cell-membrane of developing neurons in babies and young children, directly contributing to autism (watch above).

Autism rates have exploded in the U.S. but researchers have noticed that there are no instances of the disease in the Amish community and virtually no cases reported in the third world.

Vaccines and drugs that are not stringently tested and are instead foisted upon populations for the purposes of making obscene profits have a clear history of deadly consequences.

Consider the case of Bayer Pharmaceuticals, who deliberately dumped a vaccine that was known to be contaminated with AIDS virus on the European and Latin American market after it killed people in America. Thousands died from an action that the U.S. government allowed to happen through the FDA.

Peruse the plethora of examples where vaccines containing mercury, live HIV virus, live cancer and other horrors have wrought misery after victims were bullied into taking them by government mandates that they were deluded into thinking was the law.

The history alone, a legacy that led former director of the National Institute of Health Dr. James R. Shannon to state, "The only safe vaccine is one that is never used," implores us to educate others on the dangers of vaccines and ensure that similar executive orders such as Rick Perry's in Texas are not passed elsewhere in the country as a result of cynical greed driven lobbying and corporate crony payoffs.

Parents across the country are beginning to realize that the explosion in rates of childhood autism, ADHD and other illnesses are directly caused by the ever-increasing number of dangerous and untested vaccinations that overwhelm a child's immune system with deadly toxins and poisons like mercury.

The national revolt against dangerous vaccines is growing apace but it is likely to be countered by a PR backlash on behalf of pharmaceutical giants and the government in an attempt to scare parents into believing that all vaccinations are necessary and that it is against the law to block their child from receiving them. It is down to us to help educate parents about the lethal history of vaccinations and why their number should be drastically reduced, especially for infants and children.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: