The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Dreams - DNA activation - astral work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Dreams, dreamers, psychic visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Dreams - DNA activation - astral work Reply with quote

Many of us noticed that we sleep very long hours. The body cleans the toxins accumulated from the chemtrails and poisonous foods, and body needs more time to heal.
We also believe that the tirednesss we encounter is related to our DNA and planet’s activation, so do not sweat, mother earth as well as our bodies need to be cleansed.

The more you sleep the more you dream, right? I believe we continue our etheric/astral work during our sleep and many of us wake up boosting and praying, so I guess we are all busy during the night. Wink
We visit interesting places, and even if we don’t remember them in the morning we have a nice feeling that we’ve traveled somewhere nice.

Bellow is what people say:

----------------------------------------
“Lilly... I do not remember where I go. I just wake up in the mornings sometime feeling I have been somewhere. I don't feel fear. Don't feel tired. I just feel I've been doing more than "just" dreaming. I too feel this is a one-derful, awe-some time to be alive. I feel we are coming to "the end of life on this planet as we know it." Considering all the corruption, the deception, the attempt to make slaves of everyone, etc. I certainly look forward to the end. There is going to be a NWO. Our job is to help make sure it is one of righteousness. Although I have no concrete proof, I do feel that I am having DNA activation. When I was reading through the womenwarriors forum last week, I read the post on DNA activation and I realize that I have had and do have some of the "signs and symptoms." I am beginning to understand God is Love and Love is God.
“xxxx
-------------------------------------------
“I have not been fully healed yet, but I'm in the process, and I've noticed that I sleep very long hours, I'm always voraciously hungry and I've had some pains in the neck and head area. I wondered why I'm always so sleepy, if I'm feeling so much better. Alot of these symptoms I'm displaying are mentioned in Yasmine's DNA strand posts. I'm not sure, but it's a possibility that maybe I'm evolving ; )”
------------------------------------------------

Happy dreaming!
Lilly
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Dreams, dreamers, psychic visions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: