The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Who is implanting us?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Implant locating/Removing cords, entities/Mind Control/UFO's
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Who is implanting us? Reply with quote

Who is implanting us?

Few nights ago few minutes after I went to bed, I felt a presence in our room. My stomach felt sick and I felt anxious. I looked at the door with my eyes opened and saw just a dark tall shadow.
I usually ignore the entities who visit me, they are curious, let them have it…
Anyway, I don’t want to acknowledge them giving them power, I only get serious about them when they bother me. Ignoring them make them powerless and mad. I keep repeating “YOU ARE NOBODY”, YOU DON’T EXIST, GO BACK TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE”.
This time as I ignored the “entity“, I turned my back to him when suddenly I felt a sharp pain/sting on my left side of the neck. I put my hand on my neck and felt a little pimple there, sending healing energy. After few seconds I felt a pain in my left knee, painful sting as well, not just a mosquito bite. Shocked

Ohh no more ignorance!!! Now I got in the mood for blasting. I immediately sent the implants back to him. It was a very tall man wearing black and I got he was some sort of special ops.
I guess they were not happy with me posting about the dream I had regarding the military neutralizing our gifts. Watch how the military is gonna monitor our site now.

The next day in a chat session, we took good care of this guy, we got that he was to implant all of us.
It puzzled me for a while, I thought if he does his job from another dimension how come I feel it in the 3RD dimension?
The “man” (which is part robot/clone) was actually present in the 3RD but he had the ability to make himself invisible. With all this technology nothing is weird. Thy have the technology for at least 30 years before they will release it to the public.
This morning I woke up with red spots on my heart meridian. Last night in the chat session we got booted so many times and thewomenwarriors.net was down for a while. I boosted so hard that I got hyperventilated, oops it happens to me when I want it so bad, cannot help it. Using the “right sort of anger” helps me achieve what I want.
After boosts we managed to go back in the chat room but after a while we got booted again. Yasmine and I couldn’t even open the chat page. I guess they were afraid we were gonna boost their “Oscars” celebrities and interfere somehow with their dirty show. Similar things happened for the inauguration, our computers were lagging , we were getting booted and could not focus one bit. Now lately whenever I talk to someone about “THEM” and their dirty tricks on instant messenger I loose my connection. Lately Yasmine and I have problems posting or getting online. Confirmations!!

Folks I encourage you to have these etehric shower/baths on a daily basis, reinforce your protection and keep praying/ boosting sending the energy back to them, INTENT is the key. They are getting really serious about us. We LOVE them back
Lilly

Last edited by Lilly on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:39 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I was talking to Yasmine about this tall hybrid, i told her exactelly where he implanted me. She said" throat chakra - they want to shut you up, and knees - they want to stop you for doing what you do.
Right, how can I forget: throat center and moving forward?
We are always hammered really bad after we posts something important. But as we are not selfish, if you guys have soemthig important to tell please do it, so you can give us a break, you see we are not selfish at all, we'd love to share the pain with you Wink
Lilly
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Implant locating/Removing cords, entities/Mind Control/UFO's All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: