The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Color Boosting: sending Love to planet Earth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Energy/Boosting/Breathing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilly
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Color Boosting: sending Love to planet Earth Reply with quote

Color Boosting: sending Love to planet Earth

Stand or sit with feet grounded

Relax your body, letting go all tensions.

Bring energy from above (creator) into your crown chakra and visualize that this energy becomes pink energy (rose quartz - is the stone of Love). Fill your entire body with this energy- the energy of Love. If you have troubles “seeing” this color just think PINK.

On the inhalation breath this pink color, on the exhalation send this pink color (Love and Peace) slowly and gently to all beings ( human, nature, animals) in front of you.

On the next inhalation breath this pink color again, on the next exhalation send this pink color (Love and Peace) slowly and gently to all beings ( human, nature, animals) behind you.

Repeat the above sending it above you, then below you, to your left and then to your right.

Visualize this energy extending to your neighbors, city, country, continent and eventually to the whole planet. You became the sphere of pink color (love and peace).

Before I go to bed, while praying I surround the whole planet with this pink color, then I use another layer of sky blue color (the color of truth and balance, the color of orgone), then I surround the planet in gold color (the color of protection).

I like boosting with colors.

Lilly
-- IF you can keep your head
when all about you are losing theirs
And blaming it on you... -- R. Kippling
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Energy/Boosting/Breathing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: