The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Why Homeopathy Works: one theory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MessiahMews
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Why Homeopathy Works: one theory Reply with quote

We know that homeopathy works. Less understood is WHY. Here's my idea.

http://www.nenahsylver.com/default.asp?contentID=902&toplevel=677

Why Homeopathy Works: one theory

© 2005 by Nenah Sylver, PhD

Homeopathy began over a century ago, with a very bored Samuel Hahnemann who had a job translating German medical documents into English and wanted to be doing something else. People were suffering from malaria, a very virulent disease at the time. Serendipitously, Hahnemann noticed that when healthy young men took quinine, they developed symptoms that were virtually identical to those of malaria. So the young doctor fed quinine to people who actually had malaria and saw them get well. He then did some experimenting: he dropped a tiny bit of quinine into plain water, shook it (to liberate the life force), diluted it some more, shook it some more, and repeated this cycle until only the life force, and no physical molecules, of the quinine remained in the water. (Water can be imprinted very easily.) The homeopathic preparation worked even better at curing malaria than did the more “gross-material” quinine.

Hahnemann then experimented with many different substances: ink of squid, rattlesnake venom, tree sap, flowers, minerals...the list is endless. He fed these substances to healthy volunteers to see what physical, emotional and mental reactions would be induced, and then matched the volunteers’ responses to an illness. After intensive cataloguing, he gathered together a repertoire of remedies that are highly effective and safe. So much for the history.

It’s clear that homeopathy works, but the question of why homeopathy works is one that has never been satisfactorily answered. The art and science of homeopathy is somewhat controversial in conventional (establishment) medical circles, despite the fact that the original practitioners of homeopathy in the Unites States were Western-trained medical doctors. (Now these same doctors, for the most part, try to discredit it.)

It has taken time, but some of us are finally understanding that thoughts are things, that energy precedes matter, and all matter is capable of being imprinted. One of many examples is water. The memory of water has been clearly illustrated by innovative researchers such as Masaru Emoto. His book, The Memory of Water, has photos showing that pure unpolluted water, and water sitting in plain glass containers on paper saying things like “love” and “thanks,” form symmetrical lovely crystals when frozen. Likewise, contaminated water, and water sitting on paper saying things like “hate” and “sorrow,” form asymmetrical and ugly crystals when frozen. (Search for the name of the book on the web to see water crystal photos.)

The more subtle layers of the human energy field, and especially the meridians (addressed in Chinese medicine), can be considered to be a “midway” point between the physical body and the basic energetic template. This basic template is called the Kathara 12-point Grid in Keylontic Science. (See http://www.azuritepress.com ).

Ashayana Deane, who teaches Keylontic Science, has written and said that love is literally a frequency—that when you resonate with someone else, you are loving them. This principle is understood by the really effective psychotherapists and healers, who are taught to embody a state of receptivity. They embody this receptivity sometimes by matching their breathing with the breathing of the client, or by assuming the same physical position. These bodily manifestations correspond to emotional and mental resonance. In psychological parlance, this resonance is called “mirroring.” Parents in synch with their young children do it naturally; for instance, mothers will smile when the baby smiles, frown when the baby frowns. The child who is mirrored grows up feeling loved because s/he has been seen.

On one level, the manifestation of symptoms that we call illness can be regarded as a conflict between a state of loving expansiveness and fearful contraction, or a conflict between Source (God) and not-Source. Vibrationally speaking, by definition a well-chosen constitutional homeopathic remedy resonates in exact synchronicity to the oscillations that the subject is emitting in his/her unhealed state. In other words, the person’s symptoms are being matched. Physically and psychologically, the subject is being mirrored. You could say that a homeopathic remedy that matches my own oscillations “holds a space” for me to be what I am being and feel what I am feeling—without judgment. Once that space is held for me, completely and unconditionally, I feel loved.

The love from being mirrored allows a person to change. Psychologically, being accepted helps us feel loved—once we are loved, we see who we are and can change. Physically, the body receives a clear reflection of what it is doing and how it is “off.” In effect, the body can now say to itself, “Oh, is that what I’m doing? I don’t want to do that!” Viewed from the paradigm of illness, the person becomes well.

All healing is about love. Homeopathy “holds the space” on a harmonic level for someone to allow them to heal. Anyone can heal by genuinely getting into an unconditionally loving space. Homeopathy is a useful tool to help us do it more effectively and quickly.

(End of article

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Health and wellness All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: